PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Liam Gallagher from Oasis; the second is the Prime Minister of Sarajevo

I thought that was Liam! I fecking hate him!!!! I'd love to bash him a good one! He doesn't deserve to be near B! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I know they are "friends", but he is still such an arse! :madspit:

:rockon: 8,900 it is!!!!!

Ok ladies i'm going to go where B is now&imagine myself in Liams' place in that pic! :sigh: If only! :drool: :drool:

I'd do just about anything to make it happen! (Well apart from do the same with G. Bush as someone mentioned earlier :yuck: )

Nitey nite all! :wave:

CeeCee said:

*smirks* *preens* I learned from the best. The way to a Cat's heart is to weild a mean bass guitar. Or any guitar, but preferable bass. Bass guitars make a more melodic sound when weilded as weapons.

Guitars of any kind will definetly get you into this cats heart and fast. :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Guitars of any kind will definetly get you into this cats heart and fast. :drool:

Really? *ponders this useful information* I've got a lovely acoustic guitar. SOme day I plan on moving on to electric, and electric bass. Probably 4 string, though I'll have to try a five string out.

Nighty night susan :hug: :heart: :sexywink:

39m.jpg

Cindy they had this poster at our theatre today. I thought of you when I saw it. I had no clue what the move was, I just loved the design of the poster and the guitar caught my eye right away. I looked it up and its for the movie on Johnny Cash called "Walk the Line"

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night susan :hug: :heart: :sexywink:

39m.jpg

Cindy they had this poster at our theatre today. I thought of you when I saw it. I had no clue what the move was, I just loved the design of the poster and the guitar caught my eye right away. I looked it up and its for the movie on Johnny Cash called "Walk the Line"

IIRc I think that's supposed to be one of the orginial Dreadnoughts by Gibson. I cna't recall at this moment what Johnny Cash plays, but I'm fairly certian it was a Gibson dreadnought. Mine's a fender dreadnought.

Ugh. So tired room is spinning. I'm gonna call it a night. *licks Russty*

Maybe if I'm bribed enough I'll decide I don't want to read and instead I'd rather write U2 as archaeologists/linguists/ ect....

CeeCee said:

Really? *ponders this useful information* I've got a lovely acoustic guitar. SOme day I plan on moving on to electric, and electric bass. Probably 4 string, though I'll have to try a five string out.

I would love to learn to play guitar. One day when my kids are grown its on my list of things to take up. But my total passion is photographing them. *sigh* Electic guitars and especially steel guitars make some amazing pictures. :drool:

I love taking shots of them on a black background with different colored lighting. Taking different shots of different parts of the guitars. To me its all the beautiful pieces that come together to make the whole thing. I really need to get back into doing more camera work.

CeeCee said:
Ugh. So tired room is spinning. I'm gonna call it a night. *licks Russty*

Maybe if I'm bribed enough I'll decide I don't want to read and instead I'd rather write U2 as archaeologists/linguists/ ect....

Nighty night! :hug: :kiss: If ya write some tonight I'll show ya tattoo pics tomorrow night. mwhahaha :evil: And you never know I might just show ya a bit of the bra if I get the tat done on my chest. :wink:

I have a weird thing about the way my guitar SMELLS. strange, I know, but the strings and wood and plastic and all the years of use come together and there's a very unicue scent. Always stirs something in me when I open the case :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
I have a weird thing about the way my guitar SMELLS. strange, I know, but the strings and wood and plastic and all the years of use come together and there's a very unicue scent. Always stirs something in me when I open the case :heart:

Thats not weird at all SG. Sense memory is such a huge thing. I can imagine it smells divine. I have a thing I know this is strange, but for the way vinyl records smell. and the inside of record sleeves. It makes me happy. Its this oddly comforting smell.

Russty Cat said:
I'm watching the Unforgettable Fire video. Damn Bono is just so hot with a mullet. :giggle:

So where can I find this Unforgettable Fire vid? (I heard somewhere that Adam's pretty hot in it too... :wink: )

Nighty night SG! :hug: :heart: Sweet Dreams!

Drea Adam is sooo unbelieavable hot!!! The one I have is actually a promo video from mexico. It has videos for Numb, UF, Bad, Pride, and A sort of Homecoming. I got it at a huge music shop in LA last time I was down there. I spent $75 and it was all U2 stuff. :laugh: :dance:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night SG! :hug: :heart: Sweet Dreams!

Drea Adam is sooo unbelieavable hot!!! The one I have is actually a promo video from mexico. It has videos for Numb, UF, Bad, Pride, and A sort of Homecoming. I got it at a huge music shop in LA last time I was down there. I spent $75 and it was all U2 stuff. :laugh: :dance:

Oooh, there's a vid for Bad too? Damn, I really need to keep my eyes open ;)

YOu do! This one was only like $8 american. I couldn't resist it. I'll have to see if I can copy it for you. Its probably protected though. If I come across another one in a shop I'll pick it up for ya. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom