PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

well done DG :hug:

that used to happen to me, when you think you have done bad you have actually done well :lol:

I thought I failed a class once...I actally should have...Elements of Logic*shudder but I think the teacher had a thing for me and I was a college senior ...I shoulda failed but I got a C+ on my report card:lmao:

I mean I really tried hard..maybe thats what got me the grade...but I don't :|

daygloeyes2 said:

Blue crack is part of the reason I was up til 4:30 AM doing it. :lmao: That, and my laptop kept shutting down on me and not doing autosave on word. :mad:

That sounds good....:drool: I haven't had any sweets in almost 2 weeks.

omg..are you kidding! I cannot go 2 hours without something sweet in my mouth:drool:

bono_gal said:
Hey, can I join the party :reject:?

:wave:

of course you can...don't be so shy:wink: Grabs BG's hand and drags her into the monkey house! This your first time here? Hi I'm Dis:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

No wonder you and your boyfriend are still happy together after so long! :wink:

:angel: :angel:

naw..I'm not the nympho you all think I am...specially these days..damn its too hot to do anything:madspit:

bono_gal said:
haha been here a few times before but i'll be here to stay now!

Haha what lurks in the monkey house then?

Hey Dayglo n dismantled :wave:

sweet your welcome to stay all ya want...our party is your party:wink:

what goes on here! oh gawwd what doesn't! Are you into bono smut? spontanous orgies (not as bad as it sounds believe me) drooling over pics of the Bman.......we have a SIM game your more than welcome to join I'm sure....

Do you have nickname we can call you? Gal...BG?

Dismantled said:

I thought I failed a class once...I actally should have...Elements of Logic*shudder but I think the teacher had a thing for me and I was a college senior ...I shoulda failed but I got a C+ on my report card:lmao:

I mean I really tried hard..maybe thats what got me the grade...but I don't :|

:lmao:

don't complain at , you got the pass after all :wink:

i failed science at school, wish i'd had a teacher like that :laugh:

Darn, I missed saying bye to Wild and susan....well, bye anyway! :hug:

Susan, have an awesome time!!!! :hyper:

DG, thankyouthankyouthankyou for the triumph clip. That is def. a Conan classic.

Hi Bono gal! :wave:

bono_gal said:
Hehe, the crazy pleban girl's parties always look crazy!

hey bonoishot

well it is...if you want a sample of crazy check out the first few pages of this thread...then go to the archives and take a peek :lmao:

I gotta go tidy up some. Then shower. Then I'll be right back here. I'm working on some labels for cds of videos. I believe I'm sending them to Russty, VP, Fly, and Elys....am I missing anyone or does anyone else want one?

that fact that I am not a nympho is amusing to you all isn't it:wink:

I never said I didn't like it either:wink:

Dismantled said:

sweet your welcome to stay all ya want...our party is your party:wink:

what goes on here! oh gawwd what doesn't! Are you into bono smut? spontanous orgies (not as bad as it sounds believe me) drooling over pics of the Bman.......we have a SIM game your more than welcome to join I'm sure....

Do you have nickname we can call you? Gal...BG?

me, into bono smut? :angel: never! haha, such a lie! Always up for a good spontaneous orgy hahahahaha!!

Drooling over pics of the Bman is the best thing to do in life well apart from other things with the B....lol!

Just call me BG :wink:

Dismantled said:

well it is...if you want a sample of crazy check out the first few pages of this thread...then go to the archives and take a peek :lmao:

If she sees the 1st few pages of this thread and the caps and the orgies from other threads and isn't freaked out....she's one of us. :lmao:

Elessarian said:
I gotta go tidy up some. Then shower. Then I'll be right back here. I'm working on some labels for cds of videos. I believe I'm sending them to Russty, VP, Fly, and Elys....am I missing anyone or does anyone else want one?

no invites to the shower?:grumpy:

:wink: bye E come again

Elessarian said:

I want one, but how am I going to explain a package from Alabama(that's where you live right?) to my mother? :sigh:

See you later E! :hug: And glad you liked the Conan stuff. :)

Dismantled said:
1554.jpg
[/IMG]

nice slogan:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: we should order..

*is dying laughing here* That's a TO phone number!! :lmao:

*goes back to catching up, still :lmao:*

bono_gal said:

me, into bono smut? :angel: never! haha, such a lie! Always up for a good spontaneous orgy hahahahaha!!

Drooling over pics of the Bman is the best thing to do in life well apart from other things with the B....lol!

Just call me BG :wink:
mr burns I mean...

Exxxxcellent....

you will be a perfect addy to the party:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom