PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi DG!!!! :hug: :hug:

Well, folks i'm only here for another 50 mins&then not on comp again til Midnight Thurs nite! Will you all miss me?? :sexywink:

Cornwall is a gorgeous, beautiful and stunning place&i'm extremely jealous of you for going Jem!!!! :wink:

It'll be great cos we're heading to a pub in Manchester city centre to have a yummy meal and a few drinks and then make our way to the stadium to listen!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The concert will be my 4th time of seeing them!!!! :D :heart:

bonoishot said:

i know i'm so ungrateful whinging :reject:, i know i'll have a good time! Must take a U2 video with me though and my MP3 for withdrawal symptoms :laugh:

I don't care when i go to Ireland i play my stereo loud..

Mind you NI told me last night that his dad is getting a PC and Internet set up. Hoorah PLEBA if i go and stay in Ireland :hyper:

Oh my god Wild!!! That's fantastic that you will be able to get on Pleba when you're in Ireland!!!!! :dance: :dance: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

WildHoney said:
:rant: :madspit:

Thieving ba:censored:ds!!!!!!:angry:

People are asking £900 upwards for 2 Live 8 tickets which they have paid nothing for...

I hope E-Bay has the sense to take them off.

And the concert is for a good cause too. :tsk:

Some people have no decency. :|

That is completely outrageous that some :censored: :censored:
are apparently getting away with selling Live8 tix on ebay!!!!!

:madspit: :mad:

Ta Jem!! :) :hug: :hug:

I only have 10 mins left and then i'll talk with you all again late Thurs nite with concert report!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :combust: :combust: :dancing: :dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom