PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
:rant: :madspit:

Thieving ba:censored:ds!!!!!!:angry:

People are asking £900 upwards for 2 Live 8 tickets which they have paid nothing for...

I hope E-Bay has the sense to take them off.

i know :mad: rachel told me theres some for a buy now £1500 price tag :ohmy: :mad:

its for bloody charity :rant: evil :madspit:

meh some people really wind me up :mad:

flying under the radar tonight:wink: its hot:drool:

Hows your roof? Well I had a great fucking idea tonight....I made curry...its fucking 81 degrees out and 82 in my house:mad: I am sweating like a pig:madspit:

Dismantled said:
flying under the radar tonight:wink: its hot:drool:

Hows your roof? Well I had a great fucking idea tonight....I made curry...its fucking 81 degrees out and 82 in my house:mad: I am sweating like a pig:madspit:

The ceiling stopped leaking. The kitchen's right below the bathroom so it does that from time to time. :madspit:

Brilliant idea for the curry! :up: :lol:

Wait-am I on invisible mode still? :lmao:

Pssst...E...remember Triumph at the Star Wars premiere 3 years ago? I have it.

http://s40.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1V76KTV8K1NUP0WOALCUGW56J5

daygloeyes2 said:

The ceiling stopped leaking. The kitchen's right below the bathroom so it does that from time to time. :madspit:

Brilliant idea for the curry! :up: :lol:

Wait-am I on invisible mode still? :lmao:

Pssst...E...remember Triumph at the Star Wars premiere 3 years ago? I have it.

http://s40.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1V76KTV8K1NUP0WOALCUGW56J5

Ugh..I have this industrial size fan blowing on me while I eat and the dogs are hot so they are sitting practically in my lap trying to get some fan...great idea dis...great...now I am in a lousy mood:madspit: cheer me up:(

*snerks at pics and thread title*

*notes from last thread that hypnosis does NOT work that way... or so I've been told* And no, there isn't videotape evidence of me embarrassing myself not once but twice on stage at a hypnotist's show :shifty:

*goes back to catching up*

Last edited:
Drea said:
*snerks at pics and thread title*

*notes from last thread that hypnosis does NOT work that way... or so I've been told* And no, there isn't videotape evidence of me embarrassing myself not once but twice on stage at a hypnotist's show :shifty:

It was quite the time here early this afternoon let me tell ya:lmao: :lmao:

do tell about the show?:wink: any footage you care to share:wink:

Dismantled said:

Ugh..I have this industrial size fan blowing on me while I eat and the dogs are hot so they are sitting practically in my lap trying to get some fan...great idea dis...great...now I am in a lousy mood:madspit: cheer me up:(

Awww, I hate to see my clone sad. :sad: :hug:

Will these help?

5eeucw.jpg

bono84.jpg

bono245.jpg

bonoishot said:
oooh 900 posts :)

dis we hardly have to the problem of it being too hot in britain, its normally raining too much to be sunny :laugh:

god damn..send some of that here...I am melting:yes: we are suppose to get storms...it has looked like it all day..but nothing so far:madspit:

Right well i'm off in a minute, so wish me a fantastic and drool-worthy time with Bs' co......

mpany!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :wink:

Nite everyone - Bono here i come!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

See you all late Thurs nite! Woo-hoo!!!! :rockon:

Dismantled said:

is that good...or bad:wink: me? it would have been good:wink:

It's good, but I can't figure out why I got it. Either my teacher felt sorry for me or I actually wrote a decent paper. :lol: Whenever I think my papers suck I get a good grade on them. :huh:

daygloeyes2 said:

It's good, but I can't figure out why I got it. Either my teacher felt sorry for me or I actually wrote a decent paper. :lol: Whenever I think my papers suck I get a good grade on them. :huh:

you know why:wink: blue crack:yes: it helps everything..

and I'll tell you what..this dark chocolate cream pie with raspberry liquor hot fudge is doing some good right now:drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

well done DG :hug:

that used to happen to me, when you think you have done bad you have actually done well :lol:

Dismantled said:

you know why:wink: blue crack:yes: it helps everything..

and I'll tell you what..this dark chocolate cream pie with raspberry liquor hot fudge is doing some good right now:drool:

Blue crack is part of the reason I was up til 4:30 AM doing it. :lmao: That, and my laptop kept shutting down on me and not doing autosave on word. :mad:

That sounds good....:drool: I haven't had any sweets in almost 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom