PLEBA girls party-we'll never let B's clam go limp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elessarian said:

Hello, it's an open invitation.

And DG, just say you have no idea what it's about, then snatch it and run away. :wink: C'mon...I found a "video" for Hawkmoon today...eh? Eh? *nudging DG*

Sooo tempting.....but my mother always checks the mail before me. :sigh:

Mucca!!:hug:

Mucca said:
Hello Hello! :wave:

Did I miss any new sim updates? :drool:

Yes..you and edge got married and have 23 children already..you guys are so happy..you drive a mini van and live in Hawaii..your the perfect couple

:wink:

no no updates:|

DG!! :hug:

Congrats on the paper! Glad to hear you did well :up:

By the way I had an Edgy dream yesterday :drool:
He was looking for me at a restaurant and he was trying to reach me on his cell cause he was getting really worried. Then my dream gets weird....the restaurant floods and he becomes and dolphin :huh:

Mucca said:

He was looking for me at a restaurant and he was trying to reach me on his cell cause he was getting really worried. Then my dream gets weird....the restaurant floods and he becomes and dolphin :huh:

Thanks. :hug:

That dream is interesting..... :eyebrow: :lmao:

Mucca said:

wtf kinda dream is that:huh: :lmao:

Mucca meet our newest partygoer...BG..BG this is Mucca:wink:

Dismantled said:

Yes..you and edge got married and have 23 children already..you guys are so happy..you drive a mini van and live in Hawaii..your the perfect couple

:wink:

no no updates:|

23 :crazy: That's alot of time spent in the bed :combust:

:tongue:

Mucca said:

Oh yes! I forgot to say congrats on the paper!! Yay!!!! :hug: :hug:

A dolphin, eh? Larry followed my all around my house one night asking to use the phone. :wink:

Dismantled said:
sausage.jpg
[/IMG]

This cat just LOVEs meat! look at him!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Omg..wtf is wrong with me....I think the heat has fried my brian:lmao: :lmao:

OMG this picture...:lmao:

bono_gal said:
Mucca, any offers for a ride in the mini van? :wink:

Hi BG! :wave:

Is there anyone else you'd like me to invite along for the ride?? It's extremely spacey so there's tons of room to roll around in :wink:

Mucca said:

Hehe, what a dream!

I've had two bono dreams one after the other this week, wonder what delights will come when i go to bed tonight....*fantasy land*

daygloeyes2 said:

I neglected you for a few minutes I'm sorry dear clone. :hug:

How can I make it up to you? :flirt:

you know how....:drool:

funny thing is I gotta go in like 5 minutes...good thing VP isn't here..she'd kick my ass

bono_gal said:

Hehe, what a dream!

I've had two bono dreams one after the other this week, wonder what delights will come when i go to bed tonight....*fantasy land*

Yeah..I don't know where the dolphin thing came from....maybe it's from looking at those pics of the dolphin at the Brussels concerts :shrug::lol:

:drool: Hope I get another Edgy dream that's not related to morphing into an animal...

Later E! :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom