PLEBA girls party-we smell good and so does Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I have no idea, but thanks for the info, I'll check it out. I was messing around with my sister's new dvd burner tonight, and I have a TON of clips on here that I'd love to watch on the big screen. :drool:

Night! :hug: :heart:

Its a great idea! I'll have to screw around with mine and see what I can come up with.

:hug: Nighty night :wave:

Okay guys, it's now 3 am and I have to pack for my weekend at the 'rents... Should be on here for a short time before I leave tomorrow, and hopefully more than once over the weekend ;) Night all :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: Sounds like Bruce is taking the whole rock'n'roll game a little too seriously these days. :lol:

Maybe so. However, he's always been intense and serious about peforming live. In 20 years of seeing his shows, this is the first time I've seen him start to get in people's faces/be a diva about it.

Diva-like behavior or not on Springsteen's part, I still loved the Devils and Dust concert, however.

VintagePunk said:
DG, you're quiet tonight.

Are you up to something? :eyebrow:

:wink:

Why, to what could our DG be up? :wink:

"The God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister."
Yep, ZooRadio just played that version of BTBS. :heart:

jobob said:

Maybe so. However, he's always been intense and serious about peforming live. In 20 years of seeing his shows, this is the first time I've seen him start to get in people's faces/be a diva about it.

Diva-like behavior or not on Springsteen's part, I still loved the Devils and Dust concert, however.

When you're a long-time fan, and an admirer of their work, I think you're more apt to cut the performer some slack. I know I would with U2.

jobob said:

Why, to what could our DG be up? :wink:

"The God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister."
Yep, ZooRadio just played that version of BTBS. :heart:

R&H :drool:

I haven't watched any of my dvds since I've been home from vacation.

*VP suddenly becomes aware of how she will spend her weekend*

daygloeyes2 said:

Like what? :shifty:

:wink:

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm clearing out the spam mailbox in my yahoo account. :lol: Over 1200 e-mails. :crack:

I don't know. That's why I asked you. :shifty:

Won't they disappear on their own if you just leave them for a week or so? :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

I don't know. That's why I asked you. :shifty:

Won't they disappear on their own if you just leave them for a week or so? :eyebrow:

No, that doesn't work. :angry:

Oh, here's one e-mail I recieved: The subliminal software they tried to ban. Well, if it's subliminal, wouldn't they want it to be banned? :eyebrow:

VintagePunk said:

R&H :drool:

I haven't watched any of my dvds since I've been home from vacation.

*VP suddenly becomes aware of how she will spend her weekend*

I never saw the R&H movie/video.[SIZE] :shh:

I found R&H and Elevation Boston DVD's at one of my dozens of neighborhood Barnes & Nobles the other weekend. But I didn't buy them. I was short of cash, mister.

daygloeyes2 said:

No, that doesn't work. :angry:

Oh, here's one e-mail I recieved: The subliminal software they tried to ban. Well, if it's subliminal, wouldn't they want it to be banned? :eyebrow:

You're not-so-subliminally messing with us, aren't you?

I need to go to sleep. Hours ago. See you Sunday, if I don't have a computer to sneak onto Saturday night sometime. Later.

Eeeep! The cd I just put in that I thought was a U2 dvd turned out to be the powerpoint presentation of my thesis proposal. :yikes:

DG....Yahoo mail blows. :angry:

Joanne... did you ask the God you believe in? I hear He has plenty of cash. :wink:
Have a good weekend! :hug:

Night Joanne! :hug:

Some e-mails I've recieved:

Get Diaper Costs covered for 1 Year ($1800 Value). My diaper costs have been so high. I've been looking to get them lowered.

And I recieved and e-mail from someone named Beau Leon with the subject "Hi this is Agnes." I don't know an Agnes but I'm so glad they e-mailed me! :happy: I also recieved an e-mail from Bertha Hobson asking me if I'd like to talk. How sweet. :heart:

Another one said "What these people are willing to do for money." Do I want to know? :no:

daygloeyes2 said:
Night Joanne! :hug:

Some e-mails I've recieved:

Get Diaper Costs covered for 1 Year ($1800 Value). My diaper costs have been so high. I've been looking to get them lowered.

And I recieved and e-mail from someone named Beau Leon with the subject "Hi this is Agnes." I don't know an Agnes but I'm so glad they e-mailed me! :happy: I also recieved an e-mail from Bertha Hobson asking me if I'd like to talk. How sweet. :heart:

Another one said "What these people are willing to do for money." Do I want to know? :no:

When it comes to diaper costs, we can't have fiscal irresponsibility. :shame:

I recently got an e-mail from Blaine Means with the subject line "you sing at walking moronic." Gotta love nonsense subject lines. :huh:

VintagePunk said:

When it comes to diaper costs, we can't have fiscal irresponsibility. :shame:

I recently got an e-mail from Blaine Means with the subject line "you sing at walking moronic." Gotta love nonsense subject lines. :huh:

You sing at walking moronic? WTF? :huh: :lmao:

Night VP! :hug:

:yawn: I should be getting to bed too. Only 500 more e-mails to delete in the morning! :happy:

And of course no one's awake.. :sigh:

Maybe I'll go back to watching the Best of dvd - HMTMKMKM's on :) One of these days I want an icon of the moment when the band's getting into Macphisto's car and Adam is standing next to the car still firing at the Batmobile - the text would read "My fandom has a flame-throwing bass" :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom