Pleba girls party thread.....come join us in the guitar case!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:laugh:

bonoedge0114.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

My friend screwed us over on the limo. She cancelled it because SHE couldn't afford it. Now I'm going to wind up driving some people. :madspit:

Aww that totally sucks! :madspit:

Is it too late for you guys to book one again?

Mucca said:

Aww that totally sucks! :madspit:

Is it too late for you guys to book one again?

Yeah...we were lucky to get the last one last week. But it's next Friday and my friend and I have called alot of other places...booked solid. I'm going to see if I can borrow my mother's car, since mine is a convertible and will be hell on our dresses.

daygloeyes2 said:

Yeah...we were lucky to get the last one last week. But it's next Friday and my friend and I have called alot of other places...booked solid. I'm going to see if I can borrow my mother's car, since mine is a convertible and will be hell on our dresses.

:lol:

But don't you like the feeling of the wind under your dress :wink:

What convertible do you have?

Do bad the poles in the way or we might have been able to catch some HD in that pic :wink:

Mucca said:

But don't you like the feeling of the wind under your dress :wink:

What convertible do you have?

Do bad the poles in the way or we might have been able to catch some HD in that pic :wink:

:lmao:

I have a 1999 Chrysler Sebring...was a hand-me-down from my mother.

daygloeyes2 said:

:lmao:

I have a 1999 Chrysler Sebring...was a hand-me-down from my mother.

Ah well at least you have a convertible, that's all that matters :wink:

Have you noticed? There's been alot of kissing pics being posted up lately

BEbw.jpg

e8552553.jpg

Mucca - since i've had a little alcohol (Yes!) work out for me what 10X14 is, then add 6 and that's me!

DG- i've never even heard of that car model of yours!

You know Mucca - There's something SOOOOO erotic about those pix of B kissing Edgy!!!! :ohmy:

RR - Oh, so you're very tall then! Oh my! What a tall boy you are!! :giggle:

If I were B, I'd want to kiss The Edge too. :wink:

Look at the way they stare at each other....now there's some chemistry!:laugh:

bono-edge.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmm yeah what are you trying to do to me Mucca? bring on the evil??? :lol: :evil: :tongue:

Yes, that's rite i've got my tongue right on..............

I've seen that B&A pic - good one! He's been all over Adam this tour eh?!

MMMmmmmm the way he looks at Edge! God, if he looked at me that way - OH! So tempted!!!!!

Oh look, is that only a towel covering up B? :evil:
bonotowel.jpg

Wonder what Edge is looking at :lol:

B just can't keep his hands of Adam. Poor Edge must feel neglected...but it's ok...I'll keep him company :wink:

WOW! That's a very expensive looking car DG! Or does it just look that way? I'd love a car, but never been able to afford one or lessons!

OH! It's the Edge wink pic i told you about a week back or so Mucca! that's rite - you found it! So what do you think of pic then? Meant to mention it before!

Awww RR is being good to his mummy! Funny to read since Mothers' day was 6 March here!

susanp6 said:
WOW! That's a very expensive looking car DG! Or does it just look that way? I'd love a car, but never been able to afford one or lessons!

OH! It's the Edge wink pic i told you about a week back or so Mucca! that's rite - you found it! So what do you think of pic then? Meant to mention it before!

Awww RR is being good to his mummy! Funny to read since Mothers' day was 6 March here!

I forget what my mother paid for it, but it was used so it wasn't full priced.

Another picture I came across in my research :laugh:

U2BOYS.jpg

Bono doing that wink in Rattle&Hum drives me crazy - you seen it both of you?

I've never seen R&H. I need to get it. I'll be getting Elevation live at Boston soon, so maybe I'll pick it up along with that.

I haven't seen it either :(

I'm so behind on the DVD's :mad:

I really want to see Edge smash his guitar in Boston...the rage is such a turn on....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom