Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmmmm thing is GG we prob won't be able to resist jumping to the comp as soon as we get in the door, i bet! Am i correct there ladies???? :eyebrow: :hmm:

susanp6 said:
Have you got a camera phone Jem? Cos i haven't got much money in my phone and don't think i'd be able to afford to send a pic to Wild since i wanted to send a text for Live8 before the deadline tonite!!

Yeah i have and its on contract aswell, i think each media message is the equivelant of 2 normal messages! anyway i should have more than enough texts to be able to send some to wild(hope they turn out ok)i'd send some to everyone but i can't call/text outside europe :reject:

Live8 :drool:

Yep, that'll be the order things happen Wild!!!! Couldn't have put it better!! Altho i'll prob be all over Alfie for a little cuddle!!! :love: :heart: :cute:

Watching Bono with the flower in front of him during Bad :drool:

GG! I was thinking about that actually and i i had an idea of how it could work: We can take it in turns to post something or just have it like this:

Wild: I saw a good few Hds tonite and what an eyeful!

Sus: COR!!!!! Bono did a lovely bit of thrusting!! :drool:

Jem: Oh my god! I managed to get in cos B gave me a secret VIP pass so i could perve over him!! :ohmy:

Hi Jem

Yeah, my dog is going nuts, has had like 3 flea baths at the groomers and is now confined to the laundry room untill we get this thing under control.
I'm tired of wearing all white, and Mr GG's long socks so that I can see them if they jump on me.

GG - City of blinding lights has been released here as the new single and it ought to be No.1!!! :wink:

The problem is that there might be that crazy frog thing stopping it from getting there, god forbid! :huh: :madspit:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Jem

Yeah, my dog is going nuts, has had like 3 flea baths at the groomers and is now confined to the laundry room untill we get this thing under control.
I'm tired of wearing all white, and Mr GG's long socks so that I can see them if they jump on me.

:huh: thats not good! someone at my work brought fleas in with them :mad: they were in our break room, i didn't get bitten for some reason, maybe i'm not tasty enough :laugh:

Why does he do a full striptease GG???? :giggle:

Bullet is ROCKING man!!!!! :drool: :drool: :rockon: :rockon:

Go Edgy!!! :edge:

Jem I work in retail and have been stressing myself senseless worrying about taking them to work, I would just die!!!

We bug bombed this morning and so far.........keeps all fingers and legs and hairs and whatever crossed that they are all dead.
Checking my socks every 3 seconds......

It's bloody everywhere that damn frog and it's not even a nice, cutey one or anyything! :mad:

What did you all think of my idea of posting in that way???

greeneyedgirl said:
Jem I work in retail and have been stressing myself senseless worrying about taking them to work, I would just die!!!

We bug bombed this morning and so far.........keeps all fingers and legs and hairs and whatever crossed that they are all dead.
Checking my socks every 3 seconds......

will keep my fingers crossed thatyou've got rid of all of them

Back
Top Bottom