Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll bbsoon I want to check up on the lastthis thread and last 1 or 2 before.

from ....bri's comment on pg 31.... has SG cloned off multi-era Bono's and the others? I'll take a current & AB Bono pleease sg!

must go catchup on "As The PLEBAN SimWorld Turns"

:eek: :laugh: :drool: :lmao: ........................:huh:

see you around some time past 11PM-- 11:15? Hey, it takes a while to semi-fast foward thru these things! :D

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Yes, I have some sims updates for you all, but I need to upload them. I've had a really really bad day and I need some Pleba love pretty desperately. :hug: My husband has been lying to me about a whole bunch of shit, and I caught him with his girlfriend today ... needless to say I'm feeling pretty shitty at the moment

That's no fun!

I'm here if need be...and if you want.....I can give you a movie poster or mylar from the theater I work at...you know...as a little pick me up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Here it goes. Enjoy? :shrug:

Bono.jpg

You’re sitting on a couch at a friend’s apartment, leaning on the arm of it with your elbow, your head in your head. A person sitting next to you says something and you smile and nod, pretending that you were listening. This party she threw has been boring and you can’t wait until it’s over. You scan the room, looking for the clock on the wall. Instead, your eyes land on something far more interesting on the fire escape which is in your line of vision.

He’s leaning back on the fire escape, gripping the railing with his hands on each side, looking around with those intense blue eyes that have been taking looks at you when he thought you weren’t looking. A bored expression on his face matches yours until he meets your eyes. His eyes light up and his lips curl into a smile. “Don’t go out there, don’t go out there,” your head is saying. But from the moment he walked through the door earlier, you have been intrigued by him. Curiosity wins over logic and you grab a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and head out to the fire escape.

Seeing you approach, his smile grows. The closer he get, the better he looks. Wearing all black, he almost blends in with the night sky. Necklaces adorn a neck and drape over a chest with just a bit of black hair peeking out. Finally, after what seems like eternity, you reach him. “Would you like a drink?”, you ask calmly, even though your heart is beating a mile a minute. “After this exciting little gettogether, that would be nice.” he responds, a pleasant Irish lilt to his voice. You chuckle softly and hand him the drink. His fingers brush ever so lightly against yours and you jump, the small touch sending an electric bolt through your body. Finishing the drink quickly, he tosses the glass over his shoulder and on to the street below. “That tasted very good. But I wonder what would taste better,” he said his face leaning in a bit closer than before, “This drink, or your lips? Only one way to find out.” A devilish grin crosses his face as he wraps one strong arm around your waist, pulling you to him. He looks into your eyes, placing his free hand ever so gently on your cheek, his lips hovering over yours. Your heart is beating with anticipation and just as you feel as if you’re going to burst, his lips meet yours.

At first the kiss is gentle, but the intensity increases. His arm that was caressing your cheek travels down your side, sending shivers in your spine. You run your hand through his dark hair, while another strokes his chest. Then you hear the laughter inside and you remember you’re not entirely alone. Pulling away, you’re nervous. Realizing what’s going on, he pulls away from you, grabs your hand and leads you to the corner of the fire escape. Now you are leaning against the rail. With little difficulty he grabs your waist with his strong hand and lifts you up on to it, supporting you with one arm. Knowing that the rail is not very strong and you could fall off if it weren’t for his arm supporting you scares you and thrills you at the same time. He continues where he left off, except with a little more intensity. His kisses become faster and more insistent, his free hand roaming your thigh. You moan into his mouth, unable to contain yourself. His hand reaches your skirt, tugging at it, and pulling it up. He pulls away from your mouth for one second, looks into your eyes, smiles and says “So has the party gotten better?” You respond by reaching up and pulling his face back to yours, as the fire escape rocks back and forth with you.

:reject:

daygloeyes2 said:
Here it goes. Enjoy? :shrug:

Bono.jpg

You’re sitting on a couch at a friend’s apartment, leaning on the arm of it with your elbow, your head in your head. A person sitting next to you says something and you smile and nod, pretending that you were listening. This party she threw has been boring and you can’t wait until it’s over. You scan the room, looking for the clock on the wall. Instead, your eyes land on something far more interesting on the fire escape which is in your line of vision.

He’s leaning back on the fire escape, gripping the railing with his hands on each side, looking around with those intense blue eyes that have been taking looks at you when he thought you weren’t looking. A bored expression on his face matches yours until he meets your eyes. His eyes light up and his lips curl into a smile. “Don’t go out there, don’t go out there,” your head is saying. But from the moment he walked through the door earlier, you have been intrigued by him. Curiosity wins over logic and you grab a glass of wine, take a deep breath, and head out to the fire escape.

Seeing you approach, his smile grows. The closer he get, the better he looks. Wearing all black, he almost blends in with the night sky. Necklaces adorn a neck and drape over a chest with just a bit of black hair peeking out. Finally, after what seems like eternity, you reach him. “Would you like a drink?”, you ask calmly, even though your heart is beating a mile a minute. “After this exciting little gettogether, that would be nice.” he responds, a pleasant Irish lilt to his voice. You chuckle softly and hand him the drink. His fingers brush ever so lightly against yours and you jump, the small touch sending an electric bolt through your body. Finishing the drink quickly, he tosses the glass over his shoulder and on to the street below. “That tasted very good. But I wonder what would taste better,” he said his face leaning in a bit closer than before, “This drink, or your lips? Only one way to find out.” A devilish grin crosses his face as he wraps one strong arm around your waist, pulling you to him. He looks into your eyes, placing his free hand ever so gently on your cheek, his lips hovering over yours. Your heart is beating with anticipation and just as you feel as if you’re going to burst, his lips meet yours.

At first the kiss is gentle, but the intensity increases. His arm that was caressing your cheek travels down your side, sending shivers in your spine. You run your hand through his dark hair, while another strokes his chest. Then you hear the laughter inside and you remember you’re not entirely alone. Pulling away, you’re nervous. Realizing what’s going on, he pulls away from you, grabs your hand and leads you to the corner of the fire escape. Now you are leaning against the rail. With little difficulty he grabs your waist with his strong hand and lifts you up on to it, supporting you with one arm. Knowing that the rail is not very strong and you could fall off if it weren’t for his arm supporting you scares you and thrills you at the same time. He continues where he left off, except with a little more intensity. His kisses become faster and more insistent, his free hand roaming your thigh. You moan into his mouth, unable to contain yourself. His hand reaches your skirt, tugging at it, and pulling it up. He pulls away from your mouth for one second, looks into your eyes, smiles and says “So has the party gotten better?” You respond by reaching up and pulling his face back to yours, as the fire escape rocks back and forth with you.

:reject:

:ohmy:

:up: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lol:

Nope, I was just looking through my photobucket and I saw the picture and I got "inspired". :wink:

Ah, whatever it was; it was a good cap. And I need my little fantasy worlds tonight more than usual; so I was glad to find it waiting here

Back
Top Bottom