Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

i got mine the day it came out in the UK! i took it to the till and the woman who served me was like, we only put those out 10 minutes ago :lol:

I was giggling like a madwoman once I opened it and started reading.

I'm so pathetic. :reject:
:wink:

I think I freaked my mom out, but then she knows of my obsession. The other day she caught me drooling over B in the "Stay" video and she teased me.

"Don't drool all over the TV again, okay?"

:lmao:

I'm still here and going mental while watching Boston vid right now - Woo-hoo -hoo!!!!!!

E-L-E-V-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

elysithea said:

I was giggling like a madwoman once I opened it and started reading.

I'm so pathetic. :reject:
:wink:

I think I freaked my mom out, but then she knows of my obsession. The other day she caught me drooling over B in the "Stay" video and she teased me.

"Don't drool all over the TV again, okay?"

i squealed when i saw it in the shop :lmao:

drooling over the TV is a nessessity :laugh:

Bono corruption!!!!! Mmmmmmmm :drool: :drool: Sure sounds good to me!!!!! :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

Speaking of the book, what pg are youo all at??I'm on pg 178!!

Oh YES!!!! Here comes UTEOTW!!!!!! Kick ass Rock n' Roll Doggy man!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I'm going for a drive. Yay for having the convertible back I can put the top down! :rockon:Going to break my diet and go out and get some ice cream too. :reject: See you all later! :wave: :hug:

susanp6 said:
Bono corruption!!!!! Mmmmmmmm :drool: :drool: Sure sounds good to me!!!!! :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

Oh YES!!!! Here comes UTEOTW!!!!!! Kick ass Rock n' Roll Doggy man!!!!!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

UTEOTW Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeeee

susanp6 said:
Bono corruption!!!!! Mmmmmmmm Sure sounds good to me!!!!

Oh YES!!!! Here comes UTEOTW!!!!!! Kick ass Rock n' Roll Doggy man!!!!!!!!!!

thought you'd like the sound of bono corruption, would be better if it was bono who was actually corrupting us :evil: :drool: :tongue: :laugh:

am on page 125, think it'll take a few reads to take it all in though

UTEOTW :drool:

See you later DG!! :wave:

Darren - I'm going to Manchester on Wed nite, both London concerts and then my home city of Glasgow! :)

Bye DG have fun!

I was so excited to get that book as well. It's an amazing read. My mom deals with my obsession by consistently refusing to pronounce Bono's name correctly. How can she not know how to say it by now with all the coverage he's gotten recently?!? It works too, b/c it does irritate me. :mad: :wink:

Elessarian said:
Bye DG have fun!

I was so excited to get that book as well. It's an amazing read. My mom deals with my obsession by consistently refusing to pronounce Bono's name correctly. How can she not know how to say it by now with all the coverage he's gotten recently?!? It works too, b/c it does irritate me. :mad: :wink:

It makes me :mad: too when people get his name wrong

Elessarian said:
Bye DG have fun!

Ok how many times have you had to correct people that it's Bon-O
not BO-NO or Bonio(a type of dog food in UK)

I completely agree with you on when people pronounce his name wrong! AAHHHH!!!!! You'd think that after all this time, people would realise how properly to say the most famous rock star in the world's name!!!!!! :der:

I know Darren - I'm incredibly lucky to be going to 4 concerts in a row, but i still wish more than anything that i was going to a Dublin concert cos it's THE most special ones! :yes:

Have you not heard abouot the book about Bono coming out D?

Wonder where Wild went to? NI maybe?

Back
Top Bottom