Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's very easy to get side-tracked by the Brussels thread eh Wild?

Now listening to I will follow from Boston :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Mind you there is a case to call him BONE-IO sometimes:giggle:

9878b34d.jpg

I know what will make my stay more comfortable for us - Bono in the room with us!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust:

You knew that was coming didn't you???? :giggle:

You'll soon be at 8000 posts Wild&it's looking like you might get there while Jem&I are away!

Wild - I reckon my last time on before i go to bed on Mon nite will be around 1 in the morning on Tues&then i'll prob be on for just an hour maybe on Thurs nite before bed, but a bit longer on Fr. nite with more detail!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes, what a naughty boy he is to not come back to the PLeba girls' party eh?!

Just been drooling over Bono watching in a little while........

Slow down my beating heart indeed!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

WildHoney said:

:sad:

So when will be your last pre gig posts then

and when will i hear all about the gigs?:drool: :drool:

well i'll phone ya during the show so ya can hear some, and after will text you as long as i haven't passed out with the excitement :laugh: :hug:

last post prob- monday night, tuesday morning depending what time we leave on tuesday

GG!!!!! :wink: Meant to reply to your email!! It was fascinating to hear about your trip, i must say! :wink:

I'm yet to visit Wild, so hopefully i can see that vid then, that's if we're not too damn pissed!!!!:lol:

Have you got a camera phone Jem? Cos i haven't got much money in my phone and don't think i'd be able to afford to send a pic to Wild since i wanted to send a text for Live8 before the deadline tonite!!

Back
Top Bottom