PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well suck I have other good news and no one to share it with. :( :wink:

N the owner of the tattoo palor I go to is looking for a mechanic to fix his jeep that needs work to get it running again. I happen to mention to one of my new friends that Mr. Cat was a mechanic. So he is going to give N, Mr. Cats name and number. And hopefully they will work out a deal so Mr. Cat can fix the jeep in exchange for more tattoo work for me. :rockon: :dance: :hyper:

But V did say as well when I talked to her tonight to not worry about the cost of the sleeve I want done and the other work, that her and I will work something out. I think she is just as excited as I am to add the other guitars. :giggle: When I told her what I wanted done, she got all big eyed and started grinning and nodding. She said it sounded great and that it would be fun to plan it out and do it all at once so that it would flow nicely. :hyper: I want it done now! I'm so addicted. :laugh:

Hey Russty! :hug::heart:

I decided to pop by before I dive back into HP.

Goodness more tattoos....how much space do you have left??? :laugh:

Hey you! :hug: I'm glad you did pop in! :hyper:

Oh honey the tattooing has only begun! Seriously I know for sure I'm going to have a dragon on my thigh, probably 3 more guitars with wings entertwined with music on my arm, and a bastarized sacred heart with angel wings on my chest. Beyond that I'm not sure yet. hehe

I do have one totally blank arm that may need some ink. :laugh:

Damn this sucks!!! Sorry the baby woke up and I had to go give her a bottle and tuck her back in. :( Total bummer, cuz i really wanted to talk to ya! ARGH!

Sad_Girl said:

stage75.jpg

This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of B out there! :drool: :combust:

Bad news: I didn't sleep well last night and as a result am up at 8 am. And you're all sleeping. :grumpy:

Good news: For once, I'm actually up to hear a local classic rock station's Beatles Saturday morning marathon. :love:

:yawn: I'm going back to bed.

Last edited:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyy all though no one is about i dont think! thanks for the congrats on me posts girls, though i have long way to go to catch most of you up :lol:

russty thats great about your tattoos and mr cat fixing the jeep :dance:

Dg sleepins badly sucks :madspit:, ive been like that recently :hug:

Sg thanks for all those pics :bow:
:drool:

i'm so tired, off for a nap(at 5pm :reject::lol: )

see you all later :hug:

well, "the Tribe" is looking pretty sparse right now!
*crickets AND tumbleweeds*

that's ok I have to hightail it over to computer art class anyway. Less temptation, then. AND boy, am I LATE! <overslept>

I actually Had To get a transaction done on the computer this afternoon, so I had to use the Net anyway.
Then I was drawn in by ~~~~ 'Invisble BlueCrack Vibrations'~~~~ !!!

Sooo, I'll say "hellooooooo" <like Mrs Doubtfire>
with :hug:s and "TTFN" :wave:s as well. :D

Russty, wow!, what an ambitious Tatooing plan...i'll bet they'll all be soooo fine !
And YAY, some new Local Friends of Your Very Own!!!

SG-- those were lovely photos of the guys!!! :love: :drool: :drool: THANKS!

dg ~~~ better sleep vibes~~~ your way!

good luck VP, she said she had to do some stuff which is keeping her away from here till Sunday sometime, unless she peeks in earlier.

It's Perfect :heart: :hyper: Weather here in NYC today!!! :happy: = mid 80's/ LOW Humidty :applaud: !!!

I'll be going up to my sis's house later for overnight- Idon't think I'm going to stop in at the net as I head up, soooooo I'll see you all sometime Sunday Eve!

I'm wishing everyone A Wonderful Weekend!!!

TTFN !!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!!! I'm on a break at work and just wanted to say hello while I can. :wave: Hope all is well with everyone...the humidity isn't as horrible as it's been in the NYC area, so that's a good thing. Plus it's always nice to be in a place that's air-conditioned!

See you all soon!!!

I think they have.

Now that I get on the puter mr. Cat wants to use the phone! <head desk>

Be back in a while. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom