PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:
Hey SG, got any shirtless B's in there? Ya know the ones that show his belly with that cute little navel of his?

No, not finding any of those :shrug: In fact, these are the last two Bono pics... next up: Edge! :)

9fbbd8a0.jpg

ccd5b9c0.jpg

Bri I was wondering where VP was tonight, too :sad:

Okay guys, much as I hate to, Mom's decided she's taking me clothes shopping tomorrow, and I'll have to do the laundry I brought home first or I won't have clothes to go shopping in :lol: So I have to go to bed - g'night all :hug:

Drea said:
Okay guys, much as I hate to, Mom's decided she's taking me clothes shopping tomorrow, and I'll have to do the laundry I brought home first or I won't have clothes to go shopping in :lol: So I have to go to bed - g'night all :hug:

:hug: Goodnight Drea, Sweet Dreams :wink: and have fun tomorrow

Sad_Girl said:

I did! I said "Last Edgie Pic!" :lol: who did you think I was gonna post next; Larry's the last one :wink:

And I'm on to group pics, now

I didn't see anything about last Edgie pic! Make it bigger next time! I let pics load expecting Edge and get Larry! *throws another pillow*

Really, I love you, SG, but still...

And this is the last two pictures!!!! :lol:

U2-Pic-78.jpg

99.jpg

I may find more tomorrow, for all I know, though :wink:

I'm exhausted :yawn: And have an early morn :madspit:

So off to bed with me! :wave:

Goodnight Cindy :hug: I believe you may be the last Pleban standing tonight. Don't forget to lock up when you leave :wink:

OH suck! I actually go out for once on a Friday night and I miss all of you. :(

Good news is I actually made some real friends of my very own. Go me!!! Had real adult goofy conversation and they bought me coffee. :dance: :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom