PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Seeing a guy in sunglasses and staring at him, comparing him to Bono (and ultimately freaking him out and being disapointed becasue, as we know, there is only one Bono) :D

It'd be guys in beanies for me, but how often do you see a guy in a beanie in the middle of summer :sigh:

Mucca said:

It'd be guys in beanies for me, but how often do you see a guy in a beanie in the middle of summer :sigh:

:lol: Around here...? Just 50% of the time :lmao:

Ok, so it's more like 5% but still not as uncommon as you would think :reject:

Hi everyone! :hug:

It's been a day and a half and we're still on this thread? What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you all have lives or something? :tsk:

I may not be on for long, since my brother will want to take over the comp again soon. :angry:

WildHoney said:

One i know of :giggle:

Do you know i'll be seeig Ede the day before his birthday. I wonder if we'll sing Happy Bithday to him , and if they'll play Party Girl :drool: :drool:

:shocked::shocked:!!!!

You better wish him a Happy birthday for me young lady!!

DG! :hug::heart:
Brothers...:madspit: That's why I don't have one! :wink:

WildHoney said:

One i know of :giggle:

Do you know i'll be seeig Ede the day before his birthday. I wonder if we'll sing Happy Bithday to him , and if they'll play Party Girl :drool: :drool:

I'm going to see Larry just less than a week before our birthday :hyper: I'm working on a present... one that will make both him happy and me happy, since it's for both of us :flirt: :evil:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi everyone! :hug:

It's been a day and a half and we're still on this thread? What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you all have lives or something? :tsk:

I may not be on for long, since my brother will want to take over the comp again soon. :angry:

Hi Sis! :wave:

I spy your clonecaptain about too :hug:

Brothers :madspit:

Surprised mine hasnt been up here to wrestle me off it!

cover.jpg

:hyper: :hyper:

Yay! we can move through threads swiftly now! :hyper:

Now the postwhores have arrived :yes:

Minus a few of course :sad:

I'm not becoming a postwhore, not, not, not.

Ok, I'm averaging around 100 a day.

:ohmy:

Mucca said:
Dis :hug:
How are yah?

That unauthorized biography looks really interesting. Where did you find it SG?

Hey Mucca:drool:

I was like "theres an unauthorized bio of me on here!!!!":huh: and then I read further:wink:

Dismantled said:

Hey Mucca:drool:

I was like "theres an unauthorized bio of me on here!!!!":huh: and then I read further:wink:

Oh I have a personal copy of your unauthorized bio. It came with a DVD containing lots of unseen footages :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom