Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Unlike you, I haven't been nearly as dedicated to school. :reject: I essentially took the fall term off, and am just geting back on track now.

Oh, don't think for a moment that I'm suddenly productive in any sense of the term. I spend most of my time spinning my wheels or being a lazy waste of space. Each and every day is a struggle to accomplish even the seemingly smallest thing, like reading 20 pages of Hegel. :yuck:

But my assistantship is running out sooner than later, and I've got to do something with my life, right?

I just hope my topic doesn't get *too* out-of-hand, as it is supposed to define my career *shudders / rolls eyes*

Elessarian said:

Oh, don't think for a moment that I'm suddenly productive in any sense of the term. I spend most of my time spinning my wheels or being a lazy waste of space. Each and every day is a struggle to accomplish even the seemingly smallest thing, like reading 20 pages of Hegel. :yuck:

But my assistantship is running out sooner than later, and I've got to do something with my life, right?

I just hope my topic doesn't get *too* out-of-hand, as it is supposed to define my career *shudders / rolls eyes*

What kind of a time line have you set out for finishing?

Procrastination. :drool:

dazzledbylight said:
^^
don't remember the storyline

i read about waaay more movies than i ever get to see,,,,,

It was very, very weird. Quirky. Eclectic. I really liked it. :lol:
Cameron Crowe and his soundtracks. :love:

Let me find a summary...

From Oscar winner Cameron Crowe comes "a potent blend of rock 'n' roll and classic romantic comedy".

Orlando Bloom stars as Drew Baylor, a hot-shot designer whose life becomes completely unraveled when he loses his father and his job on one fateful day. En route to Elizabethtown to visit his family, Drew meets Claire (Kirsten Dunst). She's beautiful, unstoppably positive, and just the gal to guide Drew on his journey back home and to teach him what it means to live and love along the way.

Set against the backdrop of an incredible soundtrack, Elizabethtown is "an amazing trip of love, loss, and laughter."

Back
Top Bottom