Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
E I read back and your friend is not being cool! You always have us! :heart: :hug:

And VP, girl I love you! :laugh: That was the funniest shite I've read in a long time!

doona = duvet=blanket

Dis I second that :drool: with a :combust: It really sucks Mr. Cat went to work. :wink:

Aw yay :hug:

Trouble is that 1) she's praying on my guilt and 2) her argument is kinda valid.

Well...*adopting Scarlett O'Hara voice*...I can't think about that today. I'll think about it tomorrow. :wink:

Elessarian said:

Whoo! This is quickly gettin' outta my hands! :wink: At this moment we are in the "I'm just not gonna talk to her so we won't start fighting" phase. :(

Oh well.

awww Eles that sucks.

I had a falling out with my bf a couple years ago. She begged me to move in with her in Boston so just being out of college I did. Well the minute I got there she was nasty to me....hated my BF (for NO reason, just cause he took some of my attention) and was mad at me cause I didn't want to go to the bars and pick up men:madspit:

I was like WTF! she was never like this and we were Bf's all through high school..........we haven't spoken in 3yrs.:|

Russty Cat said:
E I read back and your friend is not being cool! You always have us! :heart: :hug:

And VP, girl I love you! :laugh: That was the funniest shite I've read in a long time!

doona = duvet=blanket

Dis I second that :drool: with a :combust: It really sucks Mr. Cat went to work. :wink:

Imagine my disappoinment when I realized Eless is not in fact a bi-adultress with a married female boyfriend. :lmao: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I can't stay mad at you Dis. :flirt: :drool: :hug: Even when you try to replace me. :angry:

Hey, 10 posts in a day is a little less than 100! :lmao:

I never tried to replace you:( ....it was wilds idea:shifty:

I got a new shower cap just for our reunion:drool:

Dismantled said:

I never tried to replace you:( ....it was wilds idea:shifty:

I got a new shower cap just for our reunion:drool:

But you agreed to it! :shame:

And now you tell me you got me a shower cap...how can I stay mad at you? :sexywink:

Dismantled said:

awww Eles that sucks.

I had a falling out with my bf a couple years ago. She begged me to move in with her in Boston so just being out of college I did. Well the minute I got there she was nasty to me....hated my BF (for NO reason, just cause he took some of my attention) and was mad at me cause I didn't want to go to the bars and pick up men:madspit:

I was like WTF! she was never like this and we were Bf's all through high school..........we haven't spoken in 3yrs.:|

I hear ya. The challenges of staying friends well into adulthood...college, law school, master's program, marriage, Phd program, long distance, passing the bar, etc. etc., are really tough. Aside from you guys, I haven't really *made* a new friend in years it seems like. I thought Wilma and I would be permanent since we've gone for so long and for so long apart. But, you never know.

dazzlingamy said:
hey DG :hug:

so whats this little game/question thingy???

do i get to say my favourite part of bonos body?? cause i dont have all day.... :lol:

but lets just saaaaaaaaay.... his little dumpy legs....how cute are they... *hump*

*hump*...:shifty:

I like you more and more :wink:

its a SIM game that SG does for us...you might meet her later:drool: its the funniest thing I have ever seen!

daygloeyes2 said:

But you agreed to it! :shame:

And now you tell me you got me a shower cap...how can I stay mad at you? :sexywink:

I'm weak DG......:( she tempted me with a cheetah outfits and handcuffs......and a loofa...it had a handle

sorry DG..I'll never do it again*sobs...grovels at DG's feet

DG....ahhhh, sleep is good, isn't it? :hug:

Shit!!!! I mistakenly typed in SG, but quickly changed it, because I know that that's not looked upon kindly. :yikes: :yikes:

:wink:

Is it my fault that the S and the D are next to each other on the keyboard?? I think not. :lmao:

Dismantled said:

I'm weak DG......:( she tempted me with a cheetah outfits and handcuffs......and a loofa...it had a handle

sorry DG..I'll never do it again*sobs...grovels at DG's feet

*flash forward to a few days later when I walk in on her, bri, and/or Wild or whoever else offers to be her clone/shower buddy* :angry:

So, did you read my story yet?

Elessarian said:

I hear ya. The challenges of staying friends well into adulthood...college, law school, master's program, marriage, Phd program, long distance, passing the bar, etc. etc., are really tough. Aside from you guys, I haven't really *made* a new friend in years it seems like. I thought Wilma and I would be permanent since we've gone for so long and for so long apart. But, you never know.

Yeah..in highschool I had friends...fewer in college...now I think I have 3...not counting you guys of course:wink:

I think when your an adult you can onlly tolerate so much. and you don't have time for lots of people...sad but true.

VintagePunk said:
DG....ahhhh, sleep is good, isn't it? :hug:

Shit!!!! I mistakenly typed in SG, but quickly changed it, because I know that that's not looked upon kindly. :yikes: :yikes:

Is it my fault that the S and the D are next to each other on the keyboard?? I think not. :lmao:

I was looking at the thread from a few days ago...I think Jemma put SG in too! :lmao:

Go ahead, call me SG. See what happens. :evil: :mac:

:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

*flash forward to a few days later when I walk in on her, bri, and/or Wild or whoever else offers to be her clone/shower buddy* :angry:

So, did you read my story yet?

of course you'd be invited to join DG:wink:

I would never do that....you know it too!:shifty:

Yes I just read your story...phew..your lucky..the Mass Pike is a crazy ass scary road:huh: no more accidents for you missy!

Dismantled said:

of course you'd be invited to join DG:wink:

I would never do that....you know it too!:shifty:

Yes I just read your story...phew..your lucky..the Mass Pike is a crazy ass scary road:huh: no more accidents for you missy!

It was my 1st time on the Mass Pike :yikes:

Not as bad as my 1st on Storrow Drive. :yikes: :yikes:

*curls up into the fetal position at the thought of that driving experience*

:reject:

dazzlingamy said:
god i so should be in bed....but surprisingly im not tired
*is surfing through a zillion bono pics*

ahhhh....whatta man whatta man whatta man whatta ighty good man :drool:

i love that drool button cause its EXACTLY what i do when i look at pics mwhahaha

no....stay and play:evil:

drool man ---->:drool: my fav too

well that and this--->:wink:

my dogs are whining thier asses off.....I have to go investigate that..brb

Elessarian said:

It definetly harder when your an adult. I just emailed two of my childhood friends last night. And i swear on one of the emails I got back I can feel the ice cubes. She has become such a cold hearted judgemental bitch! The email was about how happy I am and how things are getting so much better in my life. I attached a picture of my new tattoo, thinking since I went with her when we were 18 to do hers she might be happy for me. The response I got was not very encouraging. I've about given up on her. :(

daygloeyes2 said:

Storrow Drive...*shudders god you don't have time to look where you want to go...your just shooting down ramps and tunnels and god forbid you hit the breaks...you'll be rammed so hard by the car behind you:yikes:

fenway:drool: :drool:

Elessarian said:

I am the worst BF ever. Mine called me days ago, and I haven't returned her call. :ohmy: :eyebrow: :shame: :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

Omigosh I feel your pain. I'm just a small town girl (living in a lonely world...took the midnight train going anywhere.....sorry)...and big city driving absolutely terrifies me.

Actually, I'm a small town grown-ass woman. :huh: But still, drivey me no likey. (and that's part of why I haven't driven to see Wilma as often as she's come to see me...it doesn't bother her. But damn, why does she always have to live in a big place? :reject: )

:hug: to everyone with friends who have moved on (and not for the better)

i always think just having those two or three really close close friends who you can tell anything to is better then hanging onto someone just because u once were close. If you cant tell these people the sex dream you had last night...you cant be friends. *nod*

well you can, but dont expect much in return...specially if they are married :madspit:

hehehe

Sleep is way overrated! :wink: Drooling at Bono and Larry and Edge and Adam is always better. {{{equal opprotunity perve}}}

daygloeyes2 said:

:yes:

*whispers* Dis is such a hussy...just cause she looks like Ali, she thinks she can have any of us.

Russty Cat said:

It definetly harder when your an adult. I just emailed two of my childhood friends last night. And i swear on one of the emails I got back I can feel the ice cubes. She has become such a cold hearted judgemental bitch! The email was about how happy I am and how things are getting so much better in my life. I attached a picture of my new tattoo, thinking since I went with her when we were 18 to do hers she might be happy for me. The response I got was not very encouraging. I've about given up on her. :(

It's amazing what time can do. :( And undo.

Back
Top Bottom