Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:yikes: That's not good...that's really not good :yikes:

Hey Guys :wave: :hug:

It sucks bigtime. She lives in Atlanta, I live in Alabama, about 5 hours difference. She's come to see me once or twice, and I went to New Orleans for what seemed like a month for her wedding. But it's not about tit-for-tat, really, although she's acting like it is.

See, I don't wanna go to Atlanta to see her. I went once and was miserable. I was staying at a hotel with another friend who was attending a conference there, and she (my bf) didn't even bother showing up till like 3 in the afternoon. I spent most of the weekend sitting in a hotel room by myself. When I did go to her apt., we just sat on the couch in silence while she and her husband watched tv.

And that's another thing, I don't really like her husband. Like at all. And I don't think he's ever really clicked with me either. I've never been at liberty to tell her I don't like him, so she thinks I'm just being lazy, inconsiderate, or whatever.

This could end badly.

Hi :wave:

I'm just catching up on some correspondence relating to my meeting yesterday, including e-mailing my advisor to bitch about the obstnate, opinionated TA/grad student I'm having to deal with, who keeps ripping apart a perfectly good measure I want to use. :mad:

Eless - bf's :madspit:

:hug:

Elessarian said:

It sucks bigtime. She lives in Atlanta, I live in Alabama, about 5 hours difference. She's come to see me once or twice, and I went to New Orleans for what seemed like a month for her wedding. But it's not about tit-for-tat, really, although she's acting like it is.

See, I don't wanna go to Atlanta to see her. I went once and was miserable. I was staying at a hotel with another friend who was attending a conference there, and she (my bf) didn't even bother showing up till like 3 in the afternoon. I spent most of the weekend sitting in a hotel room by myself. When I did go to her apt., we just sat on the couch in silence while she and her husband watched tv.

And that's another thing, I don't really like her husband. Like at all. And I don't think he's ever really clicked with me either. I've never been at liberty to tell her I don't like him, so she thinks I'm just being lazy, inconsiderate, or whatever.

This could end badly.

:sad: :hug: I hate to see relationships coming to a troubled end. But as they say, what will be will be.

Hey VP :hug:

Email me your address so I can mail you that pop cd n' stuff. (elessarian@comcast.net)

I'm kinda nervous about sending it through ysi since it's a regular copyrighted file as opposed to a bootleg or something. If you don't mind. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

:sad: :hug: I hate to see relationships coming to a troubled end. But as they say, what will be will be.

We've been "best friends" (whatever that means) since 1998...and for 5 of these past 7 years we've lived in different states. *Phew* It's not always been easy.

Freakin' marriage. It always ruins the best friendships. :madspit:

Elessarian said:

This could end badly.

Yea....from what you're saying.....it could get messy.

Elessarian said:

We've been "best friends" (whatever that means) since 1998...and for 5 of these past 7 years we've lived in different states. *Phew* It's not always been easy.

Freakin' marriage. It always ruins the best friendships. :madspit:

Ain't that the truth. I don't even know one of my so-called "best friends" anymore because of her make-me-vomit boyfriend. :mad:

Elessarian said:

This could end badly.

In light of the fact that I'm fairly alert and awake today, this is sort of funny.

When I read about IMing with your bf, I imediately thought "boyfriend." Then I read this section, and you were referring to your bf as "her."

"That's cool," I thought to myself. But then I was a little confused by the terminology. Is one member of a lesbian couple referred to as a boyfriend??? I'd never heard of that, and it seems to go against everything they stand for...but maybe it's a regional thing, I thought.

I read further, and saw that your female boyfriend is married. "oh, the plot thickens," I thought. This could indeed get messy!!

It was only when I was about three quarters through it that I realized in this case, bf means best friend.

In the space of about 45 seconds, you went from being a lesbian with an oddly referenced partner, to bi (when I remembered that you lust for Bono)...to being an adultress, because your female boyfriend actually has a husband.

But I'm okay now. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:

mmm when best friends move away shit always goes down....

and MEN :huh:

here's a question - why does your best friend always seem to hook up with really idiotic guys, ask you your opinion, you say he's an idiot, and they then get in a HUFF with you, then not two weeks later have broken up with him cause hes a idiot and come to you crying?

MEH.

Well thats probably a bit too much sharing LOL

She just im-med me this:

I had to go copy and fax some shit. I see how i still don't get a response about coming to atlanta. i'll leave you alone about it b/c of your guilt complex and everything, but it's getting kind of reer. my car is a falling apart piece of shit. I get the feeling that if I can't make it out there, we will not be seeing each other and that makes me D.

("reer" is our term for pissed off and "D" is for depressed) :wink:

VintagePunk said:

In light of the fact that I'm fairly alert and awake today, this is sort of funny.

When I read about IMing with your bf, I imediately thought "boyfriend." Then I read this section, and you were referring to your bf as "her."

"That's cool," I thought to myself. But then I was a little confused by the terminology. Is one member of a lesbian couple referred to as a boyfriend??? I'd never heard of that, and it seems to go against everything they stand for...but maybe it's a regional thing, I thought.

I read further, and saw that your female boyfriend is married. "oh, the plot thickens," I thought. This could indeed get messy!!

It was only when I was about three quarters through it that I realized in this case, bf means best friend.

In the space of about 45 seconds, you went from being a lesbian with an oddly referenced partner, to bi (when I remembered that you lust for Bono)...to being an adultress, because your female boyfriend actually has a husband.

:lmao: VP that was the funniest thing I've read in awhile. :lol:

:up: to you my friend!

VintagePunk said:

Hey....don't feel so bad....I was thinking the exact same thing! Odd really (I usually do BFF and BF to seperate the Boyfriend and Best Friend)

VintagePunk said:

Whoo! *wiping tear*....that was awesome...

:lmao:

Speaking of odd terms, my friend here in town (who is, in fact, gay) says his one dream is to be Larry's brusband. :lmao: Brusband!

dazzlingamy said:
mmm when best friends move away shit always goes down....

and MEN :huh:

here's a question - why does your best friend always seem to hook up with really idiotic guys, ask you your opinion, you say he's an idiot, and they then get in a HUFF with you, then not two weeks later have broken up with him cause hes a idiot and come to you crying?

MEH.

Well thats probably a bit too much sharing LOL

Oh girl..don't worry about sharing tmi....we do that on a regular basis.....your not even close to the line:wink: ......I don't think we have a line:hmm:

I don't think we've met:wink: unless your one of the girls in disguise....DG?

Hi I'm Dis:wink:

Elessarian said:
Hey VP :hug:

Email me your address so I can mail you that pop cd n' stuff. (elessarian@comcast.net)

I'm kinda nervous about sending it through ysi since it's a regular copyrighted file as opposed to a bootleg or something. If you don't mind. :wink:

Thanks!!! I sent it last night, and just resent it again.

HOLY F*CK! there are F*uckin' raisins in my soup! I friggin hate those evil bastards:barf:

VintagePunk said:
Later Fly! :hug:

Dis and Amy! :hug:

Nope, no lines in this thread. :shifty: :wink:

The line was passed eons ago and we forgot about it:wink: Its better without lines anyhow.

Elessarian said:

Whoo! *wiping tear*....that was awesome...

:lmao:

Speaking of odd terms, my friend here in town (who is, in fact, gay) says his one dream is to be Larry's brusband. :lmao: Brusband!

My mind is a scary, confusing place to be, sometimes. :wink:

Brusband. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Thanks!!! I sent it last night, and just resent it again.

*still laughing about the miscommunication*

Thanks for the addy :)

Hello, Dazz, pleased to meet you.

Oh, and by judging what went down here last night, you are DEFINITELY not giving away tmi.

*regretting use of the phrase "went down"* :wink:

Back
Top Bottom