Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
37213088-L.jpg

dwyy5i.jpg

*waves* I'm back after along absence. Beeing feeling crappy and had work so....

I get paid this friday. *boggles* And the hotel has high speed interest, so if I take my lapto and ever get a chance to go back to the hotel, we can actually give real time updates from Detroit.

FlyYourKite said:

Unless I can find a good fake ID I won't be going :angry: And if I haven't found a decent one in the 3 years I've been looking I sure as hell won't find one in a week or so. :madspit:

You have over a month :giggle: The band name is October, but the Ikeaville show isn't in October *g*

I went to college at age 17 . :| it was interesting. :eyebrow:

:hug: Hi guys! :heart:

There is something seriously wrong with my phone line tonight, so I don't know if I'll be able to stay on :madspit: But I'm sure going to cross my fingers and hope it keeps working

Drea said:

You have over a month :giggle: The band name is October, but the Ikeaville show isn't in October *g*

Ooohhhh, *smacks head* :reject: I am so slow. Alright well that makes me feel a little better :lol:

Let me know if you don't need an ID, Bri :hug:

Hi SG and Cindy! :hug:
University at 17 was certainly very interesting indeed :laugh:

Drea said:

Yeah it's in November :) I was trying not to say the date, because I know you don't like giving out clues as to where Ikeaville is :giggle:

Oh! I read it wrong! I thought you said it was in october! Opps!

:lol:

And hey, you've seen how much people like to jump me! If I told everyone where I lived...well, I'd be getting jumped all the time! :ohmy: :drool:

:lol:

Hey Jules! :hug:
Congrats on your bf moving in! :happy: And sorry bout your uncle. :(

Fly :hug:
I will def let you know!

MBS said:
Awesome Jules, congrats! You seem really happy lately. :)

Sorry about your uncle, though. :( But that's an illness that people recover from, right? One of my friends had it in highschool.

:) Yea I am happy. :happy:

It is something you can recover from. It's just sad that it happened. :slant:

Ummm....is this Jax? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom