Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

Perhaps I should just behave that night. :angel: :wink:

:shame: No lipstick on his collar young lady.....

I'm pretty sure Dad hasn't mentioned meeting you girls to mom. And I (because I like having a father :lol: ) haven't mentioned it either.
I think all mom knows is we talked to people.

But I see no reason why he can't come walking in the front door with a druken lady on his arm! :happy:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shame: No lipstick on his collar young lady.....

I'm pretty sure Dad hasn't mentioned meeting you girls to mom. And I (because I like having a father :lol: ) haven't mentioned it either.
I think all mom knows is we talked to people.

But I see no reason why he can't come walking in the front door with a druken lady on his arm! :happy:

:lol:

:lol: Your poor dad!! He's such a sweetie, too. :cute:

Has he said much about the show? I asked him what he thought of it, and he seemed to have enjoyed it.

Sami, I'm confusing myself, too. I keep looking at my messages, and thinking they're from Bri. :lol:

ok, it would be around $1500 for my dad and I to come to Boston for the Sunday night show...including everything. :hmm:

I can't believe I just looked up all this stuff instead of studying :lol:

MBS said:

:lol: Your poor dad!! He's such a sweetie, too. :cute:

Has he said much about the show? I asked him what he thought of it, and he seemed to have enjoyed it.

Sami, I'm confusing myself, too. I keep looking at my messages, and thinking they're from Bri. :lol:

Not much.

Except Saturday, when we got home from TO, that VH1 all access U2 things was on...and I eagerly went to watch it, and mom and dad did too.
( Mom chose to inform me, that A) their music isn't that bad......and B) That B looks really really old....and that he's got a BIG ego :grumpy: )
Anyway, a one point while we were talking, I can't remember what about....dad did this little drumming action...I didn't get it at first, bu he was imitating B during LAPOE...it was kinda cute :giggle:

Things haven't exactly been Waltonesque round here lately. :|

FlyYourKite said:
Sorry girls, I get distracted way too easily :lol:

I want to go to the October shindig! :hyper:

Come on out! :) (As long as you're legal to drink, that is, given it's in a bar :giggle: ) It's not that far from where you are to Ikeaville! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Not much.

Except Saturday, when we got home from TO, that VH1 all access U2 things was on...and I eagerly went to watch it, and mom and dad did too.
( Mom chose to inform me, that A) their music isn't that bad......and B) That B looks really really old....and that he's got a BIG ego :grumpy: )
Anyway, a one point while we were talking, I can't remember what about....dad did this little drumming action...I didn't get it at first, bu he was imitating B during LAPOE...it was kinda cute :giggle:

Things haven't exactly been Waltonesque round here lately. :|

:lol: I can imagine him doing the drumming thing!

Sorry to hear that. :sad: :hug: Hopefully it'll get better soon.

MBS said:

:yikes: :yikes: How much are flights?? And how much are you allowing for tickets?

the flight was $310.80 for round trip for 2 of us. The hotel I want to stay at was $603.86 for 3 nights :reject: I guess I could find a cheaper hotel :lol: So I was allowing around $600 for tickets (he won't go unless he has good seats :rolleyes: but he won't do GA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom