Pleba Girls Party-Rockin in the free world with Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:
I tracked down that band MENEW that got pulled up on stage Friday night in Toronto, and I'm uploading video for them. :hyper:

That is SOOO cool! :rockon: :hyper:

I bet they're excited!

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mind you, when you think about it it's kinda like SG met him half dressed....:sexywink:

SG HUGGED him half dressed :combust:

MBS said:

They were right ahead of us in line Friday...I had no idea they were a band! Funny guys. I was lecturing them about the perils of drinking fluids in GA after 4 pm. That led to a discussion of "what would you do if you got in there and had to pee?" The one guy was like "Dude. I would totally piss myself! There's NO way I would lose my spot!" :lmao: :lmao: They were cute. :)

:laugh:!!

Aww! They seem like nice guys! I love they got a chance like that. :hyper:

Night Fly :hug: :heart:
Sweet dreams

SG :lmao:
That's right! :ohmy: :mac:

MBS said:

:yikes: :yikes: Unless it's someone you know and trust implicitly, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Sorry. :(

yeah, I know. I'm thinking I should hold out. Its an interferencer, but not one I've talked with before this. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
So, you guys, I have a line on a GA for Monday night - but it's ticketfast. :yikes: What do you think?

Monday night where? In Detroit? :wink:

Subliminal message: Plebans please come to the Detroit shows, Plebans please come to the Detroit shows ...

Isn't ticketfast where you print out the ticket on your home computer? I'd want to somehow have assurance I was getting the actual ticket and not a copy.

jobob said:

Monday night where? In Detroit? :wink:

Subliminal message: Plebans please come to the Detroit shows, Plebans please come to the Detroit shows ...

Isn't ticketfast where you print out the ticket on your home computer? I'd want to somehow have assurance I was getting the actual ticket and not a copy.

Yes, I'm coming to the Detroit shows, but still working on what tickets I have for them. I want to do GA both days, right now I have a seat for Tuesday night :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom