Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mucca said:

:huh:
One as a make-out song......:no:

Oh I have a question:
The tickets I got yesterday says the price type is J*FAN. What exactly does that mean? Are these presale tix?
yes! that's great--so you'll be in the presale line which is shorter. good for you! :up:

I know, very odd choice for the make out song at a concert. plus, i'd rather hear the music than make out (unless it's making out with Bono during Edge's guitar riff in The Fly...:drool: )

ruffian said:
Hi VP! :wave:
Mucca, people in the nosebleeds were going crazy, but my section really seemed to be people who bought tickets to impress their young girlfriends. It was so weird to be one of the only ones standing and singing--compared to the GA, where everyone is singing so loud and knows every word to every song.

Oh I have to tell you, I managed to score tickets to the first show in Vancouver. THey are in the lower bowl right beside the stage 10th row :drool:
So now I get to see them twice!!!! :hyper:
I hope I'm not stuck with old geezers making out with 20 year old girls :huh:

But I'm glad to hear that the nosebleed people were enthusiastic!!

here's a pic from the GA line on the day I had a seat...that's Diamond (aka David). His beautiful daughters were there the second night and the 10 year old came up and stood on the rail in front of me for several songs, until it got too intense. She had a rose to give Bono during Sometimes but he didn't stop :( I think he's pretty focused during that song.

meanddiamond.bmp

ruffian said:
here's a pic from the GA line on the day I had a seat...that's Diamond (aka David). His beautiful daughters were there the second night and the 10 year old came up and stood on the rail in front of me for several songs, until it got too intense. She had a rose to give Bono during Sometimes but he didn't stop :( I think he's pretty focused during that song.

meanddiamond.bmp

Awww. That's sweet of her.

Nice pic! :cute:

Ruff, I saw the pics he posted of his family. :cute: It's great that he can share his passion with them! I hope his daughter wasn't too upset about the rose.

I bet you're listed on ratemyprofessor.com as a hottie. :)

Last edited:
Mucca said:

Oh I have to tell you, I managed to score tickets to the first show in Vancouver. THey are in the lower bowl right beside the stage 10th row :drool:
So now I get to see them twice!!!! :hyper:
I hope I'm not stuck with old geezers making out with 20 year old girls :huh:

But I'm glad to hear that the nosebleed people were enthusiastic!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! Even if the geezers are there (I guess those are typically the people who can afford those tickets) there's no way you won't have fun.

U2Girl, Chicago is around the corner!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

VP, which show is 9/17...is that the last Toronto?

ruffian said:

yes! that's great--so you'll be in the presale line which is shorter. good for you! :up:

I know, very odd choice for the make out song at a concert. plus, i'd rather hear the music than make out (unless it's making out with Bono during Edge's guitar riff in The Fly...:drool: )

I wonder if it's possible to make out with Edge while he's dong the Fly solo :hmm::drool:

ruffian said:

meanddiamond.bmp

:cute:

It's so cool how parents bring their kids to the concerts and be in GA! :up:

ruffian said:

CONGRATS!!!!!! Even if the geezers are there (I guess those are typically the people who can afford those tickets) there's no way you won't have fun.

U2Girl, Chicago is around the corner!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

I know!!! 22 more days!! AHHHHHH!!!! :hyper:

I am talking to someone for a 5/7 ticket but the only problem is that it's a ticketfast ticket... :|

Mucca said:

Spank you :sexywink:

They won't question me if I have membership to U2 do they? :huh:

if it is a concert that had a presale, then the two lines are for presale tickets or not (and you can get screwed if you had a presale ticket to the show but traded it for a non-presale...but anyway...). For shows that don't have presales, the GA lines are for u2.com and non u2.com. But the lines are only important for GA admission, not for seated shows...

U2Girl1978 said:

I know!!! 22 more days!! AHHHHHH!!!! :hyper:

I am talking to someone for a 5/7 ticket but the only problem is that it's a ticketfast ticket... :|

Jules, I bought a ticketfast ticket (but it was from an interferencer) and it worked fine...and I sold one of mine to someone. It's scary, though. You just have to trust, I suppose :yikes: I hope you can come to 5/7!!!!

ruffian said:

Yes, it's the Sat. night show.

The private box fell through. The bidding went over $4,000 and the guy dropped out - and rightly so. $500 per ticket for that location is waaaay too much.

ruffian said:

if it is a concert that had a presale, then the two lines are for presale tickets or not (and you can get screwed if you had a presale ticket to the show but traded it for a non-presale...but anyway...). For shows that don't have presales, the GA lines are for u2.com and non u2.com. But the lines are only important for GA admission, not for seated shows...

So if I bought tickets off people who got it during the presale I'll be ok?

VintagePunk said:
Yes, it's the Sat. night show.

The private box fell through. The bidding went over $4,000 and the guy dropped out - and rightly so. $500 per ticket for that location is waaaay too much.

:yikes:

ruffian said:

Jules, I bought a ticketfast ticket (but it was from an interferencer) and it worked fine...and I sold one of mine to someone. It's scary, though. You just have to trust, I suppose :yikes: I hope you can come to 5/7!!!!

Well, I emailed the person and turned it down. I can't trust ticketfast.. :|

VintagePunk said:
Ruff, I saw the pics he posted of his family. :cute: It's great that he can share his passion with them! I hope his daughter wasn't too upset about the rose.

I bet you're listed on ratemyprofessor.com as a hottie. :)

:lmao: you know that site! yes, i'm on there :reject: i have a good score so far but there's always next semester when I miss tons of classes to go see U2 :yikes:

it's awesome that he brought his kids, and they were both such sweeties. And next to me in line was a Dad and his teenage daughter...I love seeing inter-generational U2 fans! Is Sarah coming with you to the TO shows?

Mucca said:

So if I bought tickets off people who got it during the presale I'll be ok?

yes, it's the best kind of GA ticket to have :)

U2Girl, I'm sorry about the ticketfast situation...but I bet more stuff becomes available right before the show.

Oh no! VP does this mean you didn't get the box? But you have other TO shows, right?? Oh, man, that sucks!

ruffian said:

:lmao: you know that site! yes, i'm on there :reject: i have a good score so far but there's always next semester when I miss tons of classes to go see U2 :yikes:

it's awesome that he brought his kids, and they were both such sweeties. And next to me in line was a Dad and his teenage daughter...I love seeing inter-generational U2 fans! Is Sarah coming with you to the TO shows?

:lol: I bet all profs check it. :)

Yes, she's coming to all the shows with me. I couldn't go without her, I'd feel too guilty! She's as big a music-lover as I am, and she has impeccable taste, if I do say so myself. :D

ruffian said:
Oh no! VP does this mean you didn't get the box? But you have other TO shows, right?? Oh, man, that sucks!
Yes, I have tix to the other 3 shows...GA's for the 2nd show, seats for the rest. But it's vital that I get tix for Sat...because of the hotel/staying over situation. I have an intricate plan for that week, and the lack of Sat. tix could mess it all up! :lol:

I'm also going to the Buffalo show in Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom