Pleba girls party........open up and say aaaahh!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye GG! :hug:

:laugh: VP, the kitchen can be quite an erotic place
I'm sure if you let your imagination run, dishes won't be such a task anymore. :wink:

Mucca said:
Bye GG! :hug:

:laugh: VP, the kitchen can be quite an erotic place
I'm sure if you let your imagination run, dishes won't be such a task anymore. :wink:

Mucca!! :ohmy: Are you implying that I need eroticism to get tasks done?? :wink:

Jules...I did that last night. :lol: It didn't go well. My excuse is that it's hard to draw with a touchpad. :yes: :D

Wild and U2Girl! Wow, didn't think anyone would be here. Phoenix was great, though the first night I had a seat...and even though it was the best possible seat I could have picked it was a different kind of experience.

eroticism/motivation=:up:

ok, details: night 1 the band were great but the GA audience seemed a little limp except for the people right on the rail. I think everyone had been standing in the sun all day and was wiped out.
in my section there were tons of corporate types...bloated, older men with young blonde girlfriends who got up every 2 minutes to buy nachos and beer. They didn't know any of the songs, only stood up for Vertigo and SBS, and made out during One. :madspit:

But the view from the seat was AMAZING. It was neat to see stuff I couldn't see well from the GA, like the lights on the stage.

phoenix1_19ike2.jpg

:giggle:

(don't mind me..jus updatin me photobucket)

Last edited:
Hi VP! :wave:
Mucca, people in the nosebleeds were going crazy, but my section really seemed to be people who bought tickets to impress their young girlfriends. It was so weird to be one of the only ones standing and singing--compared to the GA, where everyone is singing so loud and knows every word to every song.

The second night was absolutely the best of the four shows...just fucking phenomenal. We were right on the rail just to the right of the drumkit. Adam came out a ton, Bono stood there a ton, there was very little pushing, and the people around us were great.

ruffian said:

They didn't know any of the songs, only stood up for Vertigo and SBS, and made out during One. :madspit:

But the view from the seat was AMAZING. It was neat to see stuff I couldn't see well from the GA, like the lights on the stage.

:huh:
One as a make-out song......:no:

Oh I have a question:
The tickets I got yesterday says the price type is J*FAN. What exactly does that mean? Are these presale tix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom