Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: I was over there. Checking the list of emails for the next chapter I'm sending out Monday.

How's you?

In this same area is a Robert Service reference (Cdn poet during the Yukon gold rush who I love) *and* a LOTR reference ("drums in the deep" and "Be on your guard, there are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world"... spoken to an Orc frat boy :lol: )

RegularBonoFan said:
:yes: I was over there. Checking the list of emails for the next chapter I'm sending out Monday.

How's you?

Good. I took my son to a concert today :rockon: Going for a trail run tomorrow.

Is it a new bit or the part you emailed me (on the dance floor)?

Drea said:
In this same area is a Robert Service reference (Cdn poet during the Yukon gold rush who I love) *and* a LOTR reference ("drums in the deep" and "Be on your guard, there are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world"... spoken to an Orc frat boy :lol: )

I don't know what an Orc is so I just googled it. I think most of the frat boys I knew in high school and college looked like that on the inside!! :lol:

zuropa_fit said:

Good. I took my son to a concert today :rockon: Going for a trail run tomorrow.

Is it a new bit or the part you emailed me (on the dance floor)?
Spiffy!

It's new. The dance floor is a bit farther into it in another chapter that will probably have to be emailed, :giggle: Mr Z can thank me later.

Frankie! :hug:
Wait, does this mean the next chapter of your fic is email only??
(this username) at gmail dot com :D

Drea, I don't have a pic of me at the shows, sadly, but there's this one that was taken the next day (while stalking :whistle: )....

Alison201106.jpg

(note crazy post-concerts grin still in place)

Iz u stalkin me?? :yikes:

zuropa_fit said:
LOTR and RPG's aren't really my kind of fantasy :sexywink: (I did have a brief love affair with Buffy The Vampire Slayer, though)
LOTR :love:

I do like Buffy too... that musical episode kills me.. :lmao:

I used to spend FAR too much time playing on a MUD at uni :reject:

No :giggle:

The question was due to a certain song I think is partly filmed in Melbourne and the right side and area of the stage where fans were shot...

Ah, right... well, if the camera went near me and you can pick me out, it'll be nothing short of a miracle! :giggle: I honestly don't remember if the camera got that close to us though....
I was a few people back from the barrier, on the outside of the catwalk about halfway between the main stage and the b-stage... I was wearing a black t-shirt with a big bass clef on it :lol: :reject:

Alisaura said:
Ah, right... well, if the camera went near me and you can pick me out, it'll be nothing short of a miracle! :giggle: I honestly don't remember if the camera got that close to us though....
I was a few people back from the barrier, on the outside of the catwalk about halfway between the main stage and the b-stage... I was wearing a black t-shirt with a big bass clef on it :lol: :reject:

Damn - not you then :( This was someone on the barrier that I saw.. for a moment there girls I thought we had an immortalized PGPer :lol:

Alisaura said:
Frankie! :hug:
Wait, does this mean the next chapter of your fic is email only??
(this username) at gmail dot com :D
:yes: email only. *adds ALi to the list*

There are some pics that Sicy took at the Oakland show that I was at, and I swear she was RIGHT ACROSS the ellipse from me. I keep looking for myself in them. :giggle:

Drea said:
Damn - not you then :( This was someone on the barrier that I saw.. for a moment there girls I thought we had an immortalized PGPer :lol:
Aw rats... that would have been cool :lol:
(although I'm probably just as glad it wasn't me... I don't think the world needs to see me making a nong of myself on the big screen :reject: )

My son just asked me to do an art project with him. So I'm off! We're having mother-son day :heart:

Take care ladies!

And Ali, I'll wash my car today if you will *shake?*

zuropa_fit said:
There are some pics that Sicy took at the Oakland show that I was at, and I swear she was RIGHT ACROSS the ellipse from me. I keep looking for myself in them. :giggle:
I know how you feel... I've seen pics from the second Melb show that were taken from across Edge's b-stage from me... but I can't see myself :lol:

zuropa_fit said:
My son just asked me to do an art project with him. So I'm off! We're having mother-son day :heart:

Take care ladies!

And Ali, I'll wash my car today if you will *shake?*
Aw, have a good day :) :hug:

Okay, deal! *shakes* :yes:

Back
Top Bottom