Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:flirt: Hi Zooey!

:tongue: I'm not that hillarious... :evil: well, not for him...

:wink: and I"m not that much of a stalker.... I don't invade his privacy, so there...

:cute: he walks cutely... hard to explain in english... but yea, he certainly got swagger... but not the arrogant way... it's more just how he's completely relaxed, walking like he couldn't care less and such.... ack it's hard to explain :cute: but it's cute anyway!

Don't worry, GG, no judgement here! I've done my share of 'stalking' (the healthy fun kind, right?!). I'm sure we PGP'ers all have :wink: Your description of his walk is so... well...cute!

How are bass lessons going?

Nope, no plans... just sitting on my arse in front of the computer, as usual :reject:

I'd like to wash my car and clean my room and practise some bass, but we'll see how we go... :lol:

What's going to make the next couple of weeks crazy?

I just took a gig designing costumes for a show that has nothing to do with my regular job. And my parents are coming in to town. AND I'm training for my next race (next weekend)!!

clean car :drool: I've been meaning to wash mine for weeks but it keeps raining!

bass :drool: I think I told you Mr. Z's supposed to teach me Streets on Bass so we can play the song together as a family! :heart:

Oooh, sounds cool... what sort of costumes?

I've been meaning to clean mine so I can stick a bumper sticker on it for at least a year or more... :lol: One of my housemates washed it while I was away just because they couldn't stand it any more... :reject: And now it's dirty again.

You did tell me that... it's not a very complicated bassline, but it sounds better with a pick and I'm not very good with a pick yet.
Streets... :drool:

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: You're really holding on to that for dear life eh?

:yes: i am

Galeongirl said:

:shifty: well, my no. 2 was a good stalker today! :ohmy: She saw someone walking in the way I described B's walk, who looked like him, wore light jeans, a longish woolish black coat, the same bag... it might have been him!

:shifty: done some stalking and he had class till 10.10, my friend at school says she thinks she saw him before that, so he might've gone off after that... :hmm: Wonder what he'd be doing there tho...

:tsk: I'm a sucky stalker if I can't figure this out!

:shocked: lucky MJ if it was

My chances of B sighting 0% :sigh:

Alisaura said:
Hey Jen! :hug:

I've been pretty naughty, in a deadly-sin kind of way... I've decided that I personify Sloth :lol:

wooooohoooo! go the sinners , if you are sloth i must be gluttony i think
mmm milo and chocckie bikkies

although i earnt it, went for a run in the rain before

I was going to go for a run today, but I chickened out :reject: Must go tomorrow!!

I dunno Wild, I had you pegged as Lust... can't imagine why though... :angel: :whistle:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom