Pleba Girls Party - Officially the best postwhores in the world..... Go Wild

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Forum16.gif

zuropa_fit said:

Don't worry, GG, no judgement here! I've done my share of 'stalking' (the healthy fun kind, right?!). I'm sure we PGP'ers all have :wink: Your description of his walk is so... well...cute!

How are bass lessons going?

:whistle: I'm not stalking.... I mean, I know a lot about him, but it's not like I'd actually ever dare to go to his house or anything.... :wink: he has nothing to fear...

well, at the last lesson we decided he would email me when he has time :lol: but now after his last email he said, email me when you've time again for the next lesson.... well, uh, ANYTIME!!!!!! :drool:

Alisaura said:
Nope, no plans... just sitting on my arse in front of the computer, as usual :reject:

I'd like to wash my car and clean my room and practise some bass, but we'll see how we go... :lol:

What's going to make the next couple of weeks crazy?

:drool: sounds like a nice way to spend the weekend!

I played guitar for quite a bit today, and practiced my bassmoves on my accoustic guitar :hmm: that works considerably better than trying on my electric... :D I can play Pride on guitar now..

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG-

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool: he was wearing a very tight blue shirt that day... just fitting too.... when he moved his arms up to stretch... Hellothar Belly!

:lmao: I love this description in the area I'm currently adventuring in in Kingdom of Loathing (the Itznotyerzitz Mine :giggle: )

After wallowing in your own shame for a moment, you pick yourself off of the dusty ground. You look up, and notice you are about three inches from a giant, unfinished elevator shaft. Man, that first step is a doozy. Looking down the shaft, you see a 7-Foot Dwarf clinging precariously to the edge. Or possibly the 'Bono,' as it's called in certain parts of the world. He sees you and yells for help. You begin to get nervous, and decide to beat feet, but the dwarf's wailing plays upon your heartstrings.

(Of course I've helped the dwarf every time I've come across this non-combat adventure.. with *that* kind of a reference, how could I not? :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom