Pleba Girl's Party - It's no secret that we're a......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a dilemma: hot boy wants me to come over ASAP when I get there.....but I despise everyone in his family except him. I'm completely uncomfortable in his house and I get really shy around them and I just don't like it. I can't tell him that though! What do I do?

sami0201 said:
I have a dilemma: hot boy wants me to come over ASAP when I get there.....but I despise everyone in his family except him. I'm completely uncomfortable in his house and I get really shy around them and I just don't like it. I can't tell him that though! What do I do?

Go over for a short time, and then get him to go out somewhere else very quickly?

VintagePunk said:

Go over for a short time, and then get him to go out somewhere else very quickly?

But if I went I think we'd be stuck there because he doesn't get his license until the end of July and I don't know if my aunt will let me use her car. :hmm: He's making me all nervous! Why?! :scream: :lol:

sami0201 said:

But if I went I think we'd be stuck there because he doesn't get his license until the end of July and I don't know if my aunt will let me use her car. :hmm: He's making me all nervous! Why?! :scream: :lol:

Is there any place within walking/public transit distance you could go? Dinner? A movie? Another hangout you crazy kids go to? :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Is there any place within walking/public transit distance you could go? Dinner? A movie? Another hangout you crazy kids go to? :wink:

No...we lived (he lives) on the border of Queens...you do NOT take public transit. :lmao: :yikes: Maybe I can just get him to somehow get to our house....:hmm: But then the problem is that we can't really be alone because my room is like a loft (no door). I might just make him stick it out until the weekend and he can come over while I'm babysitting. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Hand Sanitizer is like an engagement ring - Cell phone numbers is like running off to vegas without the engagement :wink:

Where do PM's and e-mail addresses fit into the scheme of things? First base? :huh:

the rockin edge said:
Drea, i replied in the other thread.

:shifty:

I saw :wink: If it was just me I'd meet you at the hostel, since I can find my way there even practically asleep :lol: It depends on where and when we want to start the pub crawl... They could probably give you a list at the hostel too, I know when my friend Leanne's been there they've had signs posted for pub crawls - probably have some places I've either forgotten about or don't know *g*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom