Pleba Girl's Party - It's no secret that we're a......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHoney

Blue Crack Distributor
A REAL Life PLEBAn and proud of it....YES we are R
Punch of perverted nymphomaniacs :happy: :wink:

As it's 14 years to the day that i first saw U2 live , let's go Fly mad :combust:

Fly Bono :drool: :drool: :drool:

blueyedfly.jpg

I guess people have "lives," and things like "work" and "school" that are taking up their time. I personally don't have any of that. :lol:

Just kidding. :wink:

I admire you Molly, for making those dresses! I think it would be fun to make clothes, but I can't sew. My creative and artsy skills are in other areas. :)

My boss just gave me a huge account to work on cause another employee wasn't doing a very good job on it--I whined about it-but he said if you still feel that way about it in 6 months--I will give you a $50 bill (I thought whoop-de-doodly-do I'll never see the $50.) :eyebrow:

ThoraSEB said:
Hey Dis! :hug: Of course you're hawt!! :sexywink:

You can send some of your heat wave over to me. I love hot weather! :drool:

I'll trade weather...whatcha got in Vancouver?..the humidity here is a nightmare:madspit:

your pretty hawt yourself:sexywink::wink:

:lol: Thanks.

Today looks relatively sunny. I haven't been outside since this morning, but I'm going on my lunch break now and will check. It's probably cool but somewhat lukewarm.

Be back later. :wave: Hope it cools down a bit for ya!

It's been hot here too-94. We are expecting a "cool" front to lower the temps into the 80's. Everyone have a great evening. I'm going home. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom