Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah I really think it's great that your family is inter-faith and has managed to do so peacefully.

It's often not an easy thing for people to do; religion is such an important thing for a couple to teach their children for one thing, and to have to learn about two seperate faiths which in places contradict each other is complicated. :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
There's a big bag of M&M's sitting here staring at me :drool:

an hour and a half now :hyper:

U2OSCEra62eas21.jpg

U2OSCEra62eas2.jpg

Adam doesn't look too scared :cute:

Hour and a half till what? :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Sarah I really think it's great that your family is inter-faith and has managed to do so peacefully.

It's often not an easy thing for people to do; religion is such an important thing for a couple to teach their children for one thing, and to have to learn about two seperate faiths which in places contradict each other is complicated. :hug: :heart:

:yes:

Bri!! How'd it go?? :hug:

Hey Bri :hug: How were the stats?

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I like being both religions :) We're more Christian than Jewish, but it's interesting to learn about the both religions. I love being able to say that I celebrate both Jewish and Christian holidays :D

That's awesome :rockon: I'm the only person in my family that wears the ONE band, eventhough we all have it; it irratates my mom and brother's wrists and it doesn't fit on my dad's (because we have the small size) :grumpy:

Last edited:
circa1992 said:
Do you wear any other types of those bands (like for different foundations, diseases, etc.)?

I just have the ONE one and I have a cloth Make Poverty History one. I wear those both every day. :) I used to wear a bunch but I stopped...there was too much on my arm! :lol: Of course I have the Livestrong, and the pink breast cancer one, and a tsunami one...

How about you?

Well I have 8-10 different ones, which take up my entire arm, so I obviously don't wear them all :lol: The only ones I wear now are my Cystic Fibrosis (all the time :love: :heart:; it's a disease my little brother has) and my ONE...that's it :shrug: :happy:

Last edited:
circa1992 said:
Well I have 8-10 different ones, which take up my entire arm, so I obviously don't wear them all :lol: The only ones I wear now are my Cystic Fibrosis (all the time; it's a disease my little brother has) and my ONE...that's it :shrug:

I didn't realize your brother was ill, Sarah :hug:

I used to donate to a CF charity; but a couple of years ago I had to cut back on my charitable donations because I was making less money so I had less to give. It's one I definitely will be supporting again when I can

Back
Top Bottom