Pleba Girls Party: It's all in the hips, you see.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: :wave:

What a dramatic Sims update!!!

Bad Baby Adam, BAD!! Canoodling with Russty when her little boy is around!!!

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds with VP, JT Adam and the baby. AB Bono is going to be meaner than ever to him!!!

I really can't stay around tonight, so :hug: to all and I hope everyone has a happy Easter.

Sad_Girl said:
fns.jpg

This is my personal favorite :giggle:

:grumpy:

Love the grumpy faces Tre :laugh:

glad you like them
sexywink2.gif

there's a thread full of them in LS

grumpyshifty.gif

bonoishot said:

:love: :hyper: god help other fans and U2 and any hotels we all stay in :lmao:

:lmao: at what you said to your dad about Hawaii/OZ/College

:lmao: It's going to be SO amazing!! :hyper:

I didn't realize, but there really wasn't THAT much time between the last tour and this one. I'm guessing they stopped touring in late 2001/early 2002? Then they were already back on the road for Vertigo in early 2005...I mean 3 years is still a really long time. :sad: But it's do-able. :wink:

Diane L said:
:Bad Baby Adam, BAD!! Canoodling with Russty when her little boy is around!!!

:lol: well, to be fair, I would hardly call it canoodling. all the did was cuddle a little and kiss once

:hug: Happy Easter to you too Diane! :heart:

I'm good, thanks for asking. :) We had a nice dinner, but my little cousin fell asleep at the table, and now my aunt is freaking out that she's getting sick because she's going away tomorrow and she's never left them alone before. :yikes:

I'm seeing my aunt and uncle in a week and we were practically crying saying goodbye. :lol: :heart:

Oh, I watched the extras on the Best of 1990-2000 dvd...so funny! :love: :laugh:

:larry: This is Anton. He makes me wet.

sami0201 said:

Oh, I watched the extras on the Best of 1990-2000 dvd...so funny! :love: :laugh:

:giggle: No matter how many times I watch that it still cracks me up :wink: I don't know whether it's what he says, how he says it or his expression *g*

sami0201 said:
I'm good, thanks for asking. :) We had a nice dinner, but my little cousin fell asleep at the table, and now my aunt is freaking out that she's getting sick because she's going away tomorrow and she's never left them alone before. :yikes:

I'm seeing my aunt and uncle in a week and we were practically crying saying goodbye. :lol: :heart:

Leaving the kids is not an easy thing, even just for a few days :heart: and it's cool that you're so close

sami0201 said:

:giggle: :shifty: I love it when Larry is in a good mood and joking around. He can be so funny

Drea said:

:giggle: No matter how many times I watch that it still cracks me up :wink: I don't know whether it's what he says, how he says it or his expression *g*

His delivery is priceless :lol: :cute: He looks like a little boy who knows he's being naughty :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Leaving the kids is not an easy thing, even just for a few days :heart: and it's cool that you're so close

:giggle: :shifty: I love it when Larry is in a good mood and joking around. He can be so funny

:lol: He can be funny! He's very quick, when he wants to be. :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom