PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my "water" is all gone......

I wllll return to normally now:wink: slowly:wink: slowly love:whistle: oooohh slowlllllly LOOOOVEEEEEEEEE:lock: :lock: :lock:

292fa67b.jpg

FlyYourKite said:

VP! :hug: Unfortunately the class topic wasn't sex filled :sad: It was on gender issues...namely stereotypes, actual differences, androgyny and transsexualism.

Thursday is our next exam and next Tuesday should prove to be very interesting indeed...a whole lecture on sexual orientation. I am *so* looking forward to that one :|

Not sex filled?? :sad: :lol:

Your prof sounds really cool, though. Tuesday might turn out to be good! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Not sex filled?? :sad: :lol:

Your prof sounds really cool, though. Tuesday might turn out to be good! :hug:

Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine and it's just paranoid me :yes:

Have you got your tickets yet? Are they back and are now more worldly than I'll ever be? :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!

No?
That's a shame....Maybe I can demonstrate. :wink: Afterall, actions speak louder than words.
:wink:

I know :sad:
You just come and go......:sigh:

demonstare waht?:drool: :drool: on me?

i come and go cause i love you:drool:

FlyYourKite said:

Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine and it's just paranoid me :yes:

Have you got your tickets yet? Are they back and are now more worldly than I'll ever be? :lol:

Yes!!! didn't I tell you? Remember the night of the ticket travelogue photos? :lol: My tickets arrived at noon the next day. The accuracy of FedEx might leave something to be desired, but damn, they're fast! :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

But you're a spicy dash.........we can only handle you in quick bursts......but if you like it slow...I'm accomadating..:flirt:

Where'd SG go? :scratch:
:(

Maybe to find me a Fly of my very own to love and :censored: ? :hyper:

Come back...I miss you.

:flirt: I'm just playing hard to get

actually :huh: my computer froze up

clooooooooooooooooooooneless...I'm so..clooooooooooooooooooooneless...I'm loooooooooooooooookin for my clooneeeeee and seh's nottttttt anywhwer in the pleaban hommmmmmmeeeee....I'mmmmm clooooneslessss booohoooooooooo:sad:

VintagePunk said:

Yes!!! didn't I tell you? Remember the night of the ticket travelogue photos? :lol: My tickets arrived at noon the next day. The accuracy of FedEx might leave something to be desired, but damn, they're fast! :ohmy:

Makes ya wonder if they were just screwing around with ya from the start. :shifty:

Can I do a survey of you girls for the purposes of my class? I promise it will be annonymous :flirt: :laugh:

Seriously though, it's a simple one...what were your motivations for having premarital sex if you have chosen to do so, and if not, what are the reasons for that choice? Eg. waiting until marriage, right person has not come along, no opportunity, etc. :up:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Me thinks, the drunk may be right. :wink:

:combust: :drool:

And of course, I'd demonstrate on you......unless you like to watch? :flirt: :drool:

no wathcing....I wan't to fully participate:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I cannot get my pisx out of phontobucket.....cause I keep sepelling it wrong:sad:

VintagePunk said:

Holy crap!! :) Well that's good that they're finally here at least. Keep them in a fireproof safe! :laugh: Ahh I'm seriously gonna explode with excitement before 9/17.

Bri and Eless damnit. You are coming!! :angry:

FlyYourKite said:
Can I do a survey of you girls for the purposes of my class? I promise it will be annonymous :flirt: :laugh:

Seriously though, it's a simple one...what were your motivations for having premarital sex if you have chosen to do so, and if not, what are the reasons for that choice? Eg. waiting until marriage, right person has not come along, no opportunity, etc. :up:

I haven't...........unless, do spontaneous online orgies count? :wink:
The reason?
Cause E took my man. :grumpy: :sad:

Fly... I'm married and I'm still a virgin... I'm saving myself for Adam. Or Larry. Or Adam AND Larry :drool: :combust:

(Seriously, no I didn't wait until marriage... I can't think of any good reason other than I didn't want to. Didn't see the point, or whatever)

Back
Top Bottom