Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone around...............

I'm finally going to see u23D !!!:hyper: :heart: :hyper:

Tonight is the last Imax showing in NYC............but i thot it was 121:45 THIS MNORNING.
I gotup at 8:45 and styed up- afraid i could sleep through my alarm after such a short of sleep, over-worked week.

SO I went charging up there, and found out it was 11:45 PM.:der:
I swear I did NOT see the PM indication on the on-line schedual i looked at. :giggle:

I'm SOOO taking a nap later this afternoon.:lol::lol:

At LAST~*~ I can join in the fun!:drool:

:D

Last edited:
Yay Dazz! :D

Take my advice - sit in the middle of the theatre or further back, you DO NOT want to be up front :wink: Best place in my opinion is the middle of the middle *g*

Just had a message from SG which she wanted me to pass onto you

She sends you all her love. Her and smurf are both fine she's just really tired. She got 100's of things to do and so little time. She hopes to get a chance to get on soon and misses us all greatly

Originally posted by WildHoney
Just had a message from SG which she wanted me to pass onto you
She sends you all her love. Her and smurf are both fine she's just really tired. She got 100's of things to do and so little time. She hopes to get a chance to get on soon and misses us all greatly

I sent her a text today. :heart:

Hey girls!

Anyone who happened to either save SG's Catalina stories, or can provide me links? I started reading Stealing from the thieves today, and the whole second chapter is missing :sad: It just says "insert chapter 2" :lol:

Anyways, how are y'all? :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom