Pleba Girls Party - Are you in 3D or just pleased to see us??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hiya! wow you sure have some snow there! dang. its kinda warm here today, im tired i want to give up my weekend jobs but my credit card wont let me :scream:

Last edited:
hmmm not sure what the go with security is with laptops, i guess call your airline, i would be more worried about it being damaged or stolen, i would go with the good old notebook and pen for a trip away and type it up when you get back.

nothing like getting away for some story inspiration though !

hmm i still find i get more freedom from a paen n paper to scribble at first then firm things up later on the laptop.
anyway i better go , i have so much to do :drack: nice talking to you , hope you feel better soon and the snow stops ! :hug:

Morning :yawn:

Forgot to tell you guys - on Thurs I went and bought the AtU dvd, and the HMV I went into had it playing on their tvs (without the sound) and the Beatles on for music *g* So when I walked in Dear Prudence was on the tv and For The Benefit of Mr Kite was the music :wink: (Now I know what the original sounds like :lol: )

dianepm said:
CopyofWinter2008006.jpg

CopyofWinter2008002.jpg

:drool: ohhhhhh pretteeehhhhh

greeneyedgirl said:

My 40th was great!
U2 played in St Louis.
Ruff, Redkat, Chizip and Adam (The Rockin' Edge) all came.
A bunch of Interlanders were there. It was totally cool.

Now....27 was hard. I don't even know why. I don't remember it much, just that it was hard and I felt old.

And i just missed it :sad:

At least i got you on my bed in Chicago :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom