PLEBA girls(and their stalkers) party-we do it hard and fast....posting that is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright, I'm not teasing this time, I really do have to go. Then I'm off to get electrolosys done :madspit:. The lengths one must go to be beautiful! Don't know when I'll be back. Bye ladies/stalker! :wave: :hug:

Well I was gonna ask if anyone wanted to see a picture of my cats... but then RR's little word play implications came to mind and I got shy :reject:

A what the hell, I'm not shy :wink:

BVSass0042.jpg

The big Grey&white tom cat is Beavis (Hey, I was 17 when I got him, I thought it was funny) and the white fluffball is sassy mae

Sad_Girl said:
Well I was gonna ask if anyone wanted to see a picture of my cats... but then RR's little word play implications came to mind and I got shy :reject:

A what the hell, I'm not shy :wink:

BVSass0042.jpg

The big Grey&white tom cat is Beavis (Hey, I was 17 when I got him, I thought it was funny) and the white fluffball is sassy mae

Nice Pus....nevermind, cats.:|

WildHoney said:

So thought we'd try a dog. Best £500 i spent :yes:
(apart from on U2 tickets...)

Of course!

People who don't have pets just don't understand what a relationship people can develop with animals. They become such a big part of your life.

SP! I think B&B is totally hilarious!! Still love Waynes' world as well!! :lol: :laugh:

'Waynes' world, Waynes' world! Party time; excellent'!!!

Hey Wild, SP, Susan, SD :hug:

I'll try not to get too caught up at the dance :wink:
But that'll all depend on how things go in here :wink:

susanp6 said:
SP! I think B&B is totally hilarious!! Still love Waynes' world as well!! :lol: :laugh:

'Waynes' world, Waynes' world! Party time; excellent'!!!

best bit has got to be when they listen to Bohemian Rhapsody in the car :lmao: :laugh:

I always remember when Garth played drums while U2 were on stage at an MTV Video awards i think it was....

MUCCA!!!! Are you ready for a little evil dearest darling?! :evil: :p

And how was the band practise? :huh:

WildHoney said:

best bit has got to be when they listen to Bohemian Rhapsody in the car :lmao: :laugh:

I always remember when Garth played drums while U2 were on stage at an MTV Video awards i think it was....

G: I'm not worty, I'm not worthy:bow: :bow:
B:you're right your noth worthy
:lmao: :lmao:
Every time I hear Foxy Lady I crack up... one of the best movies ever:lmao:

susanp6 said:
MUCCA!!!! Are you ready for a little evil dearest darling?! :evil: :p

And how was the band practise? :huh:

As always :evil:

Band practise was ok. Only an hour of blowing. Then I came home and attended the other instrument that was in my closet :wink:

Did I mention that I had a nice long lesson on reproduction today in bio class?? We were concentrating on the male organ today. We had visuals too....:wink:

Back
Top Bottom