PLEBA girls(and their stalkers) party-we do it hard and fast....posting that is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9e3807b5.jpg

HELLO GIRLS!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

WildHoney said:

Well DG turned me into a pile of goo and we've been teasing RR saying he secretly fancies Bono :laugh:

Oh I'm totally being serious about RR's crush. He just won't admit it.

Wild-you loved every minute of it. :flirt: :wink:

Well, you def are a total hero to me Sad_girl! All firefighters are truly wonderful&I reckon we should all pay out tributes to these fantastic people, who save people from disaster, risk their lives and deserve much more money than they get paid!!!! :yes:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

susanp6 said:
Well, you def are a total hero to me Sad_girl! All firefighters are truly wonderful&I reckon we should all pay out tributes to these fantastic people, who save people from disaster, risk their lives and deserve much more money than they get paid!!!! :yes:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Well, I appreciate that; and it's nice to have people say it occasionally. Sometimes it gets to be like :shrug: whatever, it's just something we do.

Ironically, as I was typing this I was watching the local news and a girl I went to elementary school with was just sentenced to more than 20 years in prison for dealing crack cocaine. Strange, eh? The different paths life takes people down.
(I should add that there were less than twenty people in my class, it was a tiny school)

Wild! You've got email :hug:

Well, tonite i just had a curry&a bottle of Stella! :tongue: :evil:

First alcohol in a week, yes that's rite A WHOLE WEEK WITHOUT!!!! :ohmy:

Was watching Footballers' wives which probably means nothing to those of you in the US, etc&then some of the full monty! :up:

I voted today in the Brit election&will be watching results later! Well i'm watching now but i may log off around 1 am to watch more intently as i normally do with the election!

Oh, that's right. Election day! I'm always hard to live with on election day; I get wound up like my father does when he's watching sports :|

And I've actually heard of footballer's wives... never seen it, mind you, but I have heard a few people from the UK mention it

Yes, Sad_Girl, i've been watching footballers' wives since it began about 4 year ago! It's so over the top&crazy, but glamorous&entertaining! :yes:

That was a small class you had compared to most! Most over here are 30! Drugs :madspit: :(

Back
Top Bottom