Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi....U2G, gg! :wave:

Nice to meet you, Drea, dayglo.......:wave:

good nite Bri, :hug:, Dis :hug:, WH :hug:, susan :hug:

Drea & DaYGLO- i think I'm about the only one here that dosen't have [can't afford] Internet on my computer, which is why, while I :love: to read & participate and even do some "word-paintings" and captions at times....

it's all intermittent and not in the morning , or extremely late like 1Am - 3AM because the library i use at afternoon [weekends] closes at 6P/ closes the computers at 8:45 {weekdays-no monday], the internet cafe I'm on now closed around 12:30 AM. I can only usually afford a 4 hr pass 1x /wk which is what i'm on now {usually SAt nite}.

VP...VP...VP...come out and Playyyyy.......:hmm: will try to think up hot description[of B]...to lure her in.....

dazzledbylight said:
Hi....U2G, gg! :wave:

Nice to meet you, Drea, dayglo.......:wave:

good nite Bri, :hug:, Dis :hug:, WH :hug:, susan :hug:

Drea & DaYGLO- i think I'm about the only one here that dosen't have [can't afford] Internet on my computer, which is why, while I :love: to read & participate and even do some "word-paintings" and captions at times....

it's all intermittent and not in the morning , or extremely late like 1Am - 3AM because the library i use at afternoon [weekends] closes at 6P/ closes the computers at 8:45 {weekdays-no monday], the internet cafe I'm on now closed around 12:30 AM. I can only usually afford a 4 hr pass 1x /wk which is what i'm on now {usually SAt nite}.

VP...VP...VP...come out and Playyyyy.......:hmm: will try to think up hot description[of B]...to lure her in.....

I didn't have internet at home for 3 years so I know how you feel!

dazzledbylight said:
:ohmy: Sadgirl i forgot you....:hug:

who was that woman you had as an avatart??? 2 threads ago... spikey black hair?

going to chereck something BRB

That was Amy Lee lead singer of the band Evanescence

She's very cool.

I just can't seem to make up my mind about what to use for my avatar :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I didn't have internet at home for 3 years so I know how you feel!

The internet is a total Godsend for me... I would go insane if I didn't have it at home! And Actually recently my husband failed to make a payment and it got shut off.... I was totally lost!

dazzledbylight said:
sad girl !

your "undercover agant" pics of the guys {B] & {A} "at home" were

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and that one of Adam....with the dark haired woman talking to him......also:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thank for great stuff :D

So nice to know my sense of humor isn't useless :hyper:

dazzledbylight said:

did you use photo shop or painter to "nightvision" up adams pic?

:lmao: No, I have no idea what the real story behind those pics are, there are three of them that I found on the internet; I'm almost positive they were on one of the old RSOC threads, and thats just the way they were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom