Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
DG i'm sure there are a few guys who were just waiting for you to dump him, you're a cutie. go have some fun and don't worry about time wasted. 10 months is not long.

I know...but it's the longest relationship I've had. I've had dates with guys since then, it's been 5 months since the breakup. And I'm over him, I don't want him back. But thinking about him pisses me off to no end.

Bye for now Bri - is it really to 'shower'?! I probably won't be here when you get back, as i'm really fading!

It's true what Bri said, Wild! It's only height! That's why i don't give a shit that Bono is just 5'7"!

Nite everyone! I'm off this time&gd luck with everything Wild! :wink:

Wish you success too DG! :wink:

Thanx to everyone here for such great entertainment tonite&i'll miss you all!

Hope i do kiss him, ta DG!! :wink:

Nite Wild! Still here talking about ten inches eh? That would be rather big! :ohmy: Nite again!

well you got wild's attention with that!!!

oh girls, i just had the best convo with my nephew. he called to tell me how much he missed me at his 9th b-day party today (had to work) he is such a great kid!! and he said he loves me :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
well you got wild's attention with that!!!

oh girls, i just had the best convo with my nephew. he called to tell me how much he missed me at his 9th b-day party today (had to work) he is such a great kid!! and he said he loves me :hug:

That's so sweet. :) I'm close to my nephews too, I feel pretty lucky to be able to be, I was never close to any of my Aunts or uncles when I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom