Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I noticed chocolate was in this thread and strawberries were in the previous thread....:LOVE:

well abvout a block away from this netcafe is a Ben & Jerry's store! Hooray! And for a extra special tonight I had 3 scoops [very extravent tonight].....just before i arrived here

NY Super Fudge chunk
Chocolate theray..Choc iceam with chocolate pudding ice cream & choc cookie bits :drool: :drool: :drool: {this givesSuper fudge chunk my fav.....a run for it's money]

and "the Last Straw" another new flav...Strawberry ice dream with a fudge swirl,, fudge covered something and some strawberry pieces....I'm a real chocohalic, but this is a very nice lees choc more friut flavored ice cream i like

dazzledbylight said:
BTW I noticed chocolate was in this thread and strawberries were in the previous thread....:LOVE:

well abvout a block away from this netcafe is a Ben & Jerry's store! Hooray! And for a extra special tonight I had 3 scoops [very extravent tonight].....just before i arrived here

NY Super Fudge chunk
Chocolate theray..Choc iceam with chocolate pudding ice cream & choc cookie bits :drool: :drool: :drool: {this givesSuper fudge chunk my fav.....a run for it's money]

and "the Last Straw" another new flav...Strawberry ice dream with a fudge swirl,, fudge covered something and some strawberry pieces....I'm a real chocohalic, but this is a very nice lees choc more friut flavored ice cream i like

I love Ben and Jerry's. Had some last nighty. Peanut Butter Cup :drool:

{Sigh!} Oh VP! He's waiting for you! :giggle:
bono_26.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

yeah i read you post earier as I was catching up...so that also reminded me...! :D

Ooooh... now I have a major craving! The little ice cream shack in town makes an awesome peanut butter ice cream shake ... they're my newest addiction. But they closed three hours ago! it's gonna be a long night:drool: :sigh:

Peanut butter icecream shake?...doesn't sound too pleasant.....

But banana peanut butter sandwiches are really good :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
How are you Sad_Girl?

Me...I'm doing fine at the moment...got home from work and decided to chat here and on the Seattle I Setlist Party thread.

I'm not too bad Just reorganizing my photobucket accounts, trying to remember what I've posted recently so I don't lose all the direct links and end up with the dreaded Red X

Mucca said:

I'd like to try it though, although I have no idea where I would find that here :(

Yeah, That's honestly the only place I've ever known of that made them. well hey... if you ever find yourself in the northwoods of Michigan you can stop by and try one :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
{Sigh!} Oh VP! He's waiting for you! :giggle:
bono_26.jpg

:ohmy: OMG :drool: :drool: :drool: that almost looks like he could have been in the NYC subway system........OH, YOOOO HOOOO VP!!!!!! come and playyyyyyy

i beat ya to this luscious man tonite...who seemed to have no better bisiness than to be brooding around the NYC subway system. but i'll sned him your way, afterwards...

alt Univ as usual....

I couldn't beleive my eyes. Was.....was that rREALLY him? He looked kinda of lost and forlorn.

I quietly slipped behind the steel beam and whispered in his ear...."hey, don't look so sad, B. I'm a native New Yorker and I can take you *anywhere* you want to go on this subway....."

"oh...? he said rather blearilied. "oh...yeah....that'd ...that'd be quite the helpful thing.... Haven't been in NYC too many times yet..." I gently slid my arm under his. He wasn't heavily drunk anyway, just real tired it seemed-no alchohal on the breath.

I had to kept my startled self to myself as he wiggled his hand down into mine....."s'o.k. let's go.....", he said blinking sleepy but sparkingly blue eyes at me...."

"Where do you want to go?" i asked, hoping it wasn't a need-to-get-there-I'm-soooo- LATE!!!-destination. Even his dear and great band mates i didn't want to see just now, heh. Look at that solid, slim-hipped body, that flowing, shiney hair those eyes & lips, of course.

"I'm just....a bit...brooding..... Can yer take me somewhere nice....some place not like the usual in NYC....?"

My eyes widened....OhhhOOooo.

OK......

"Yeah, I can think of several very nice outdoor parks....it's ssoooo beautiful weather today, if you've been too down to notice. It'll be lovely. And-- don't laugh now- real fresh air. Yes, Real Fresh Air in NYC! What a suprise! You'll be suprised & delighted, I promise".

He leaned slightly against me a slight smile gracing his face. {i have been blessed for sure]...s' ound's luverly.......let's go..."

I figure if i played my cards right....a park wwaaayy up, up uptown in Manahattan....... Two i know well. Deep blue sky daY...65 degrees, mid Spring.....apple & cherry blossoms in bloom.... aaahhhhh. How..I...loved...this...time of...year...!!!

He kept gently bumping into me as we walked.. Ghads... I was already getting....hot. But I've been that tired where my walking was a bit off kilter, too. I tried to figure out the least taken subway route up there..... no one else to notice him.

and perhaps that subway ride up there if all that lovely scenery could wake him up....perhaps...it would lead to a ride up into that grand, very favored subway stop known as Ectasy Place.....that subway stop of the mind & body. I let the touch of his hand, the bump of his body just fill & fuel me up for the longish trip ahead.... {dreaming the slide of his lips & body against mine under blossomed trees gently shedding a few soft as heaven's clouds petals down upon us like extra grace...for it was truely grace to be with him.....}

Last edited:
I hate Sunday nights....I can never fall asleep due to a combination of me subconsciously worrying about the week and going to be late and waking up late which throws off my whole body clock. And if I do fall asleep, I wake up at least 2 or 3 times. If I'm lucky, I get 2-3 hours of sleep on Sunday nights. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom