Pleba Girls (and guy) Party....we're wet , wild, and excited (for the tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody watch the show friends?
When I look at this picture the caption that comes to mind is always
"How YOU doin'?"

Edge005.jpg

*edited to use right pic

:lol: finding money without having to work for it.....:up:

:lmao:

I met B AND Edge :D
I met them when they were rehearsing here in Van. Waited in the rain for 4 hours but it was all worth it! :drool:

I'm so excited about the concert!!! It's probably the best first concert that I could possibly go to :up:

Only 4 more days :hyper::hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Anybody watch the show friends?
When I look at this picture the caption that comes to mind is always
"How YOU doin'?"

Edge005.jpg

:lol:

shall we go & make them comfortable mu?
gets out vanilla massage oil.... and a quart of Ben/jerry's CHoc Fudge brownie.....
:yes:

:drool: choc fudge.....
#1 rule: No hands :evil: :tongue:

Mucca said:
:lol: finding money without having to work for it.....:up:

:lmao:

I met B AND Edge :D
I met them when they were rehearsing here in Van. Waited in the rain for 4 hours but it was all worth it! :drool:

I'm so excited about the concert!!! It's probably the best first concert that I could possibly go to :up:

Only 4 more days :hyper::hyper:

Lucky girl!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But like I said...do you have a Sexual Lightsaber?

when you know how to use the force properly that way...you don't need a lightsaber...but perhaps B has one....or he should get to his local lightsaber store...:hmm:

but the way he mesmerizes us so, I beleive he has advanced knowledge of the sexual side of the force, so he might not need one either. . And he's got his ...other...saber already....:D

dazzledbylight said:

when you know how to use the force properly that way...you don't need a lightsaber...but perhaps B has one....or he should get to his local lightsaber store...:hmm:

but the way he mesmerizes us so, I beleive he has advanced knowledge of the sexual side of the force, so he might not need one either. . And he's got his ...other...saber already....:D

But B's a guy...of course he would have his other saber ready and willing!

I meant for us women!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom