Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono0581.jpg

Speaking of the Clarence Wild, have you got any of those pix out yet?

DG - The Clarence is the hotel in Dublin which Bono&the Edge own&Wild stayed a nite in it with her NI!

VintagePunk said:
I found the website for the Clarence last night. Nice! You've been there, haven't you, Wild?

:hyper: :hyper:

Yep. It was the best night since my wedding night. For some reason sleeping in Bono's gaff(if you know what i mean) really got me....emm...hot. Even NI rose to the occassion.

Unfortunately B wasn't in Dublin, edge married Morleigh a couple of days before and Bono was off doing some debt campaigning

Hope to go again very soon... she said sitting in her big soft fluffy Clarence dressing gown:drool:

I promised Susan i'd post my pics, i dig them out in the next couple of days when NI not around

VERY interesting interview with Michka Assayas, author of Bono: In Conversation on atu2.com. A snippet of it:

"In parts of the book, Bono goes so far and then pulls back, as when he comes close to talking about extra-martial sex.

"It must be frustrating for the reader when you are like, `Okay, he's going to say something about sex in marriage or sex outside marriage, that's on the break.' It's dramatic, he is talking about it and then there is a very revealing blank or pause. "

:ohmy: :crazy: :ohmy:

VintagePunk said:
VERY interesting interview with Michka Assayas, author of Bono: In Conversation on atu2.com. A snippet of it:

"In parts of the book, Bono goes so far and then pulls back, as when he comes close to talking about extra-martial sex.

"It must be frustrating for the reader when you are like, `Okay, he's going to say something about sex in marriage or sex outside marriage, that's on the break.' It's dramatic, he is talking about it and then there is a very revealing blank or pause. "

:ohmy: :crazy: :ohmy:

:ohmy:

Can't say I'm shocked if they're suggesting what I think they're suggesting.

I just looked on their site, but I don't see the article. I signed up for their daily news e-mail, and it was in that. If you want, I can copy and paste the article here...

Oh, ya lucky :censored: Wild!!!!! Ya know i mean it in a good, but jealous kinda way don't ya Wild?! :wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh, ya lucky :censored: Wild!!!!! Ya know i mean it in a good, but jealous kinda way don't ya Wild?! :wink:

Of course i do. Just went to lok for my photos quickly and they're under a loadof crap and anoher 2 boxes packed with U2 stuff:huh: (which NI doesn't even knows there) so i def get them saturday.

Anyway Sus ain't we going to win the lottery and stay there next year?? penthouse suite would be awesome Complete with its baby grand piano, panoramic rooftop terrace and outdoor hot tub:drool: :drool: :drool:

That Bono has used

I think that Bono does get tempted a lot, you know! In fact there is something i've always been meaning to mention so this would be a good time maybe!

I read a quote by Bono and i think it was in a Rolling Stone interview from the late 80's and i think he did say this cos it stayed in my memory! Anyway, apparently he said that he does find himself in situations with women a lot when he's actually thinking god, i'd love to :censored: you!!!! :ohmy: There! I said it! It's been on my mind a lot&I didn't know if i should bring it up or not, but there it is! :huh:

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I worried that i may risk some sort of slating for saying it, but i definitely thnk it's something he said! :ohmy: It would kind of tie in with what's in that book wouldn't it?

Anyway, i've been trying to watch Desperate Hoousewives at the same time as i do with some TV!

Hi GG! :wink:

Yes, imagine staying in the penthouse!!!!!! Fan-bloody-tastic that would be! Piano? I'd be playing it!!! Well, attempting anyway!

mmmmmm sitting in the same jacuzzi Bono has sat in!! You'd keep thinking of THE btha pic while lying back wouldn't you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom