Pleba girls(and guy) party thread, B won't you spray some....champange?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:

No there's isn't anything you can't see.... on camera anyway. I had to borrow my sisters camera and didn't kno wit had black and white film in , so most are in B&W but i think i took pics of everything including the mini bar contents :laugh:

I love black and white pics!!:drool: I am going to take some of the boys when we see them. We have some amazing black and white pics of the grand canyon and they are amazing! really haunting..

Dismantled said:

I love black and white pics!!:drool: I am going to take some of the boys when we see them. We have some amazing black and white pics of the grand canyon and they are amazing! really haunting..

I have some black and white pictures of my dogs playing in the snow. They came out pretty good.

WOW! That is incredible to see that card signed by the hotel Wild!:ohmy: :ohmy:

Just thought i'd said something about B to offend or something! I did worry about posting the comment!:yikes: :reject:

:giggle: That reminds me of that convo where i was saying imagine all of us crazy Pleba girls staying there&the staff warning B he should stay away coz he won't get away with his clothes intact!!!!! :laugh:

Hi Dazzled! I meant to say to both you&Dis that i'm with you two on the trees :heart: :love: There are lots of blossom on all of the trees around where i live&it's so gorgeous!

It was a really lovely day! Blue skies and warm&sunny! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom