Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:
Dis your BF is one smart man. :wink:

Mr. Cat has rules for me going to U2 concerts. If I meet Bono, I'm to act like a lady and not a psycho. And he has asked mulitiply times, please for the love of God, do not do anything that will get you on the front of the newspapers! ROFL! :lol:

:lmao:

yes unfortunalty BF has me figured out...I think I embarressed him a bit jumping and waving like a freak when b talked to me through the glass.....he did disappear for a moment come to think of it:lmao:

Your not to act like a Psycho:lmao: getting on the front page with bono would be the best....even though it would probably be embarressing:lmao:

Dismantled said:

yes unfortunalty BF has me figured out...I think I embarressed him a bit jumping and waving like a freak when b talked to me through the glass.....he did disappear for a moment come to think of it:lmao:

Your not to act like a Psycho:lmao: getting on the front page with bono would be the best....even though it would probably be embarressing:lmao:
I'd like to be on the front page with him....caught by paparazzi, leaving some seedy motel. :drool: :drool:

Dismantled said:

Well I have been on the front page of the morning paper before.....it wasn't pretty. :lol: I was informed by Mr. Cat the other day that he has lowered our Bail insurance down to $5,000, so not to do anything to bad or I will have to call my parents to bail me out! :ohmy: :lol: They weren't happy last time they had to put down 10,000 for bail. hehe

VP did you give your brother a good beating for being that late. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

6 months is not far off!!! In 5 months we'll be less than 3 weeks from the show! :lmao:

is this the temper tantrum?

:wink:

OMG your right...in 5 months we will be less than 3 weeks...

*rushes to plan outfit..omg omg..what do i wear......I do know I will wear my lucky bono undies again:lmao: I forgot to tell you girls...I got these a couple months ago for a buck.....they like those boyshort things....they are black but across the butt they say "Groupie"...I found them and was like" Oooooh myyyy Gaaawd! My bono underwear!!!" BF was like:shocked: and mildly disgusted I wore them to the concert...but hey...the Groupie undies did the trick:rockon:

VintagePunk said:

I'd like to be on the front page with him....caught by paparazzi, leaving some seedy motel. :drool: :drool:

Seedy enough for ya? :laugh:

bono87.jpg

Russty Cat said:

Well I have been on the front page of the morning paper before.....it wasn't pretty. :lol: I was informed by Mr. Cat the other day that he has lowered our Bail insurance down to $5,000, so not to do anything to bad or I will have to call my parents to bail me out! :ohmy: :lol: They weren't happy last time they had to put down 10,000 for bail. hehe

:ohmy:

...............:shifty: inquring minds what to know:wink:

Dismantled said:

*rushes to plan outfit..omg omg..what do i wear......I do know I will wear my lucky bono undies again:lmao: I forgot to tell you girls...I got these a couple months ago for a buck.....they like those boyshort things....they are black but across the butt they say "Groupie"...I found them and was like" Oooooh myyyy Gaaawd! My bono underwear!!!" BF was like:shocked: and mildly disgusted I wore them to the concert...but hey...the Groupie undies did the trick:rockon:

I have my outfit planned out already. :lol: :reject:

Groupie underwear :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Nah...it's pointless. :| He sent his friend over a couple of hours ago...

Dismantled said:

Those sounds so cute! I want Groupie undies! :( :wink: I was thinking of wearing more like Bridget Jones hold your tummy in undies. mwhahaha :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have my outfit planned out already. :lol: :reject:

Groupie underwear :lmao:

OH I forgot to mention the best part.....the word groupie is spelled out in rhinestones! *squeals

VintagePunk said:

We got lucky that time...I hadn't stepped out the door yet, so I wasn't in the shot. :sexywink:

*whimpers*

Dis....I want groupie underwear!! :scream:

I :heart: my groupie/Bono undies:drool:

I have the dumbest underwear:lmao: specially the ones with a monkey that says I Love Football....wtf is that?!:lmao:

I am 27 and I have monkey undies..thats more disturbing:lol:

Hi Bri :D

Sadly my incident didn't involve a celebrity. I was in a anti-war protest that was supposed to be peaceful, but some idiot didn't do his research enough to realize we were standing on property owned by the goverment. The cops showed up to make us leave and they man handled one of the girls a bit. I got pissed off and yelled. A cop got in my face and told me to calm the fuck down. I went off! So next morning front page of the local paper was yours truly screaming in the face of a cop. They handcuffed me and "detained" me for public nussances, trespassing on goverment property, assult on a police officer and some other total bullshite. Eventually all that happened was I paid a $1,000 fine. My parents did get their bail money back thanks to a good lawyer they keep on retain, cuz needless to say its not the first time my family has had a run in with the cops. :lol:

Dismantled said:

I :heart: my groupie/Bono undies:drool:

I have the dumbest underwear:lmao: specially the ones with a monkey that says I Love Football....wtf is that?!:lmao:

I am 27 and I have monkey undies..thats more disturbing:lol:

monkey underwear! :laugh: I have boring old white hanes for women from Wal-mart. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Bri :D

Sadly my incident didn't involve a celebrity. I was in a anti-war protest that was supposed to be peaceful, but some idiot didn't do his research enough to realize we were standing on property owned by the goverment. The cops showed up to make us leave and they man handled one of the girls a bit. I got pissed off and yelled. A cop got in my face and told me to calm the fuck down. I went off! So next morning front page of the local paper was yours truly screaming in the face of a cop. They handcuffed me and "detained" me for public nussances, trespassing on goverment property, assult on a police officer and some other total bullshite. Eventually all that happened was I paid a $1,000 fine. My parents did get their bail money back thanks to a good lawyer they keep on retain, cuz needless to say its not the first time my family has had a run in with the cops. :lol:

wow you rebel:rockon: ! Public nussance..he he he...I want to be one! Thank god your parents got their money back..phew.

I cannot believe you were on the front page screaming at a cop:lmao:

Way to stand up for what you believe though:up: :up: :up:

Dismantled said:

wow you rebel:rockon: ! Public nussance..he he he...I want to be one! Thank god your parents got their money back..phew.

I cannot believe you were on the front page screaming at a cop:lmao:

Way to stand up for what you believe though:up: :up: :up:

Exactly! :yes:

What was the protest for?

Russty Cat said:

monkey underwear! :laugh: I have boring old white hanes for women from Wal-mart. :wink:

I have a few pairs myself....had to buy them in Wyoming a few years ago. Bf and I were on a cross country trip and we ran out of clean underwear:lmao: comfy though:drool: love em!

Russty Cat said:
Disgusting thing I must share....my tattoo is peeling. Eww! :huh:

do you have some of that cream stuff? My brother has 8 tatts....his peel and he puts this stuff on it.

What is your tattoo of anyway? U2:hyper:

It is SO humid here today....it rained last night, so it feels like a tropical rain forest outside. The air is heavy, heavy as a truck...

We're supposed to be getting rain from the hurricane/tropical storm later today. :|

VintagePunk said:

Exactly! :yes:

What was the protest for?

Thanks guys it was actually a very proud moment for me. hehe The protest was against the first gulf war in the early 90's. We were supporting are troops, but calling for them to come home. Mr. Cat was over there and though we weren't really talking at the time I heard thru a friend that he was on a ship that was supposed to be insuring a cease fire of all bombs and scud missiles. Needless to say they were a huge fucking target for months! All the shite they showed on tv he lived for over a year. It fucked with him for life. He doesn't talk about it much now, but said that he will never be able to look at people the same way again. They people try to board there ship one night claiming they were refugees wanting amnesty, he had to hold them off with a gun and make them back up away from the ship. If they hadn't backed up he was told to open fire on them. Can you imagine killing defenseless people?! Luckily they did what they were told and the coast guard from their country came and got them. Sadly they were probably killed or imprisoned for trying to escape.

So I was very vocal when i was young about how fucked up it all was. I still am and it doesn't go over well in our small town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom