Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

Thanks guys it was actually a very proud moment for me. hehe The protest was against the first gulf war in the early 90's. We were supporting are troops, but calling for them to come home. Mr. Cat was over there and though we weren't really talking at the time I heard thru a friend that he was on a ship that was supposed to be insuring a cease fire of all bombs and scud missiles. Needless to say they were a huge fucking target for months! All the shite they showed on tv he lived for over a year. It fucked with him for life. He doesn't talk about it much now, but said that he will never be able to look at people the same way again. They people try to board there ship one night claiming they were refugees wanting amnesty, he had to hold them off with a gun and make them back up away from the ship. If they hadn't backed up he was told to open fire on them. Can you imagine killing defenseless people?! Luckily they did what they were told and the coast guard from their country came and got them. Sadly they were probably killed or imprisoned for trying to escape.

So I was very vocal when i was young about how fucked up it all was. I still am and it doesn't go over well in our small town.

:ohmy: holy shit!

def worth getting arrested for!

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, but in this case, it was my own fault. So I suck. :reject

Hear that, B? I suck.

:lmao:

Did I just say that?? :ohmy: :

:lmao:!!!
Yes, yes you did. Is that why you had to stay at a seedy motel with B. Becausr you suck? :wink:

DIS!
It's been too long.........I ache for you................................

:shifty:
I mean my heart ache's for you......:wink:

Rustty :up::up:
For standing up for what you beleive in.:hug: And screaming in a cops face, and having a 10,00 bail. I'm impressed.
:D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!!
Yes, yes you did. Is that why you had to stay at a seedy motel with B. Becausr you suck? :wink:

DIS!
It's been too long.........I ache for you................................

:shifty:
I mean my heart ache's for you......:wink:

:D

are you sure its just your heart....
:drool:

Dis I did put some lotion on it. I think its at the point when its supposed to be peeling a bit, cuz its healing. But its still gross. :lol: The tattoo is a St. Bridgets cross and music notes.

I've thought about a U2 tattoo, but my good friend TheMuse made a very good point the other day, she said if you tattoo on U2 then you have to do PJ, Janis Joplin, The Beattles, The Doors, Stray Cats, Neil Finn, Social Distortion, and on and on.

My life has been intwined with music for so long there are just not enough space for all the tattoos to really tell the story about music in my life. So Mr. Cat and I have talkeed and designed some that encompass everything. I only have like 4 more tattoos to go. :laugh: :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
Dis I did put some lotion on it. I think its at the point when its supposed to be peeling a bit, cuz its healing. But its still gross. :lol: The tattoo is a St. Bridgets cross and music notes.

I've thought about a U2 tattoo, but my good friend TheMuse made a very good point the other day, she said if you tattoo on U2 then you have to do PJ, Janis Joplin, The Beattles, The Doors, Stray Cats, Neil Finn, Social Distortion, and on and on.

My life has been intwined with music for so long there are just not enough space for all the tattoos to really tell the story about music in my life. So Mr. Cat and I have talkeed and designed some that encompass everything. I only have like 4 more tattoos to go. :laugh: :hyper:

sounds like a bumper sticker..."its peelin cause its healin'":lmao:

Russty Cat said:

Remind me to smack you with a dead fish later! We need a corny smile! :wink:

Welcome back DG! :hug:

dead fish:drool: how about a limp clam

clamlimpsmall.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao: ah ha ha ha..ha ha ha omg....

~BrightestStar~ said:

You'd do anything for be, eh?
You must really like your verbs/nouns....

:wink::tongue:

:| :tsk:

Damn I'm getting it on with a noun now! ARGH!

Let's try this again! I'd blow B! even. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:combust:

Then lets get wet and start rubbing :shifty:......the loofas I mean...:drool:

:lmao:!!

:ohmy: loofa rubbing:drool: :drool: :drool:

are we wearing showercaps when we do this....cause that would be hot:lmao: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom