Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At about 3 am, I went up there with a box and tongs. I took the tongs, picked it up, put it in the box, and ran across the street into the woods. It may scare the crap outta me, but I didn't want to kill it. :lol:

I am such a doofus. I just placed my first ever bid on e-Bay...meant to bid $10 over...thought I did, but turns out I actually did that incremental bid thing, and my limit is 10 over, and my bid only went up by 2.50. :reject:

Here's my saga. Hopefully things are looking up. :huh: :lol:

Got to sleep last night at 3:30...woke up at 4:30...back to sleep at 6:30, up at 8. So, I was a little tired.

Went out to start my car, and the battery was dead. My own fault, I did something really stupid yesterday. :| Unfortunately, after having CAA for years, I let it expire a few months ago.

Went in the house to call my brother, the battery on my cordless was dead. My cell was out of minutes. Put the phone on to charge..called my brother a zillion times before he would pick up. Finally decided to get a friend of his to come over to help me. I asked him to take Sarah to school but he couldn't, even though I drove his wife all over the city on the weekend. :angry:

His friend comes over to give me a boost. My driveway and my neighbour's is side by side. The way my car was pulled in, my neighbour would have to move his so the guy could pull into his driveway to get the cables to fit. I knock on my neighbour's door, no answer. :mad:

We finally push my car out of the driveway, and it gets boosted just fine. Hopefully, it'll start again next time I try. :lol:

Last edited:
Aww VP :hug: Car trouble is :madspit:

I will cross my fingers for the future of your car starting :wink:

Any spectacular plans for the day? Me, I'm thinking of sitting on my ass and eating until 5:15 when I have to go to work :sad:

So many things I could do...:sigh:

If I wanted to be productive and responsible, I could work on converting the pages for my study to html, or clean my house.

More likely though, I will hang around here, watch U2 dvds, check e-Bay every two minutes like a dork, and work on my fan fic. :lol:

Almost forgot. I might try to squeeze a nap in there, too. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
It's ok, :hug: We're all in it together! I was meaning to ask you this Dis, what 3 shows are you going to in the 3rd leg?

sorry I disapeared back there:wink:

my three shows are Oct 3rd? One in montreal and one in December...dates I am not sure of:huh:

daygloeyes2 said:
At about 3 am, I went up there with a box and tongs. I took the tongs, picked it up, put it in the box, and ran across the street into the woods. It may scare the crap outta me, but I didn't want to kill it. :lol:

omg....I love you for not killing it:drool: Do you have those humane traps....we have those too...we have started a whole mouse community 6 miles from here:lmao:

Dismantled said:

omg....I love you for not killing it:drool: Do you have those humane traps....we have those too...we have started a whole mouse community 6 miles from here:lmao:

No, I dumped it out into the woods. Hopefully it has no sense of direction. :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lol:

You could check the tickets....

that would require me getting out of this seat and walking:|

:wink:

don't have the montreal tickets yet....canada won't mail thier tickets to the us for some ungodly reason..but thats ok..we are going up there for a weekend of fun and IKEA:drool: so we will pick them up then.

Dismantled said:

that would require me getting out of this seat and walking:|

:wink:

don't have the montreal tickets yet....canada won't mail thier tickets to the us for some ungodly reason..but thats ok..we are going up there for a weekend of fun and IKEA:drool: so we will pick them up then.

Do you have the Boston tickets yet? I need to know if I should show up with my shower cap or not. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

No, I dumped it out into the woods. Hopefully it has no sense of direction. :lmao:

if it was just across the street I am afraid it will return...sorry:lmao: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom