Pleaban Girl Party....the girls have gone fast and hard tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, kinda crap actually. :reject: A friend of mine came over and we drank some wine. It wasn't much fun really. I had to watch a few hours of Mariah Carey stuff (he's been indulging me by watching hours of U2...but hey, U2 are in a different league!)

I'm still thinking about the shit from earlier (creepy guy mailing letters) and I'm afraid I will be for a while. :( Blue crack is my best refuge right now. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Oh....I'm feeling hot...it's been nothing but humid weather following but sever but short storms...then more humid weather.

I don't get Illinois weather sometimes.

Yeah, the hurricane moderated the temp downhere a little, but it's now ass-hot again (I'm not *sure* how hot that is...but I know it's HOT). Hot enough that the best thing to do is stay inside.

Elessarian said:

Yeah, the hurricane moderated the temp downhere a little, but it's now ass-hot again (I'm not *sure* how hot that is...but I know it's HOT). Hot enough that the best thing to do is stay inside.

Wait...do you live in Florida by any chance? Arlene seem like a Doozy!

I bet the hotness down there is more extreme than it is up here in the MidWest.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Wait...do you live in Florida by any chance? Arlene seem like a Doozy!

I bet the hotness down there is more extreme than it is up here in the MidWest.

In Alabama. We're all sopping wet down here. Ugh. But the clouds kept it a little cool. Now it's like subtropical. I can't wait until it turns cool (i.e., December). :wink:

Elessarian said:
I see you're from "Chicagoland"...I've only been up that way once, and that was this past April, and then it was only in downtown Chicago...what I saw was beautiful though. :wink:

Oh...Chicagoland is a term for the surrounding towns of Chicago...I offically live in Hodgkins, Illinois...a small town just southwest of Chicago.

Elessarian said:
Did you get to see a show recently? One in the second leg perhaps?

The May 10th show...I can't go to a Second Leg show...one big problem...Working (I work at a movie theater and the summer is the busiest three months of the year...besides the three weeks worth of vacations during the spring and winter and various holidays/teacher conferences/accidental/other)

Elessarian said:
Oh...I bet that show was awesome :drool: I hope you had good tickets!

IM000193.jpg

This will show you how good my seats were....I had a box seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom