Phoenix #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey a mistake is what makes live music interesting....but maybe its a sign that In God's Country should replace Sweetest Thing ;)

Velvet Dress really wouldn't take them much. I'm sure they could pull off that brief Popmart version pretty easily

US Airways Center - Phoenix, AZ - May 22, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
03 - Vertigo / God Save the Queen (snippet)
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / Young Americans (snippet)
14 - Desire
15 - In God's Country
16 - Sweetest Thing
17 - Every Breaking Wave
18 - Bullet the Blue Sky / America (snippet) / 19 (snippet)
19 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)

late for the party, but love the running periscope list, how helpful! You guys rock!!!

BTW Adam is a sex god of epic proportions. His hair could be a foot tall and he would rock the hell out of it! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

He looks AHMAZING this tour. They all do (minus the blonde hair cause...no.)

dan_smee....NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID....

I like the Pride transition, and I think Pride sounds better than it has since Popmart, but I do think it would work better coming out of the Troubles rather than Bullet.

the Hands bit is definitely kind of weird but it's so short it's not a bad deal.

I feel as though your view is SLIGHTLY distorted... just sayin

To put it politely.

I wish they'd give the semi acoustic/electric version they opened one early Lovetown show with another shot. That version had a lot of potential and it seemed they didn't quite have it worked out and gave up on it after that show.

No kidding. I thought that was really cool and should've been tried again. But they had a whole bunch of great openings on Lovetown, not the least Hawkmoon. I can't believe God Part II only opened shows twice.

I hope we get Running or OSC soon....I really wanna hear them.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I can't believe I want to hear a millennial U2 song badly, but One Step Closer would work really well in this set, and I loved the rehearsal.

RTSS is always welcome. just like Ax has said, pair it a little more creatively.

Running to Stand Still should be played instead of Hands, and then maybe into Pride. Hands sounds good but there's something about RTSS that complements Bullet's aggression, don't know what it is

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Burned out as I am on Pride, I think the segue from BTBS into the Hands snippet into Pride works really well and as Bono tightens it up even more, it makes me glad the song is a regular in the set.

Back
Top Bottom