PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

Good excuse to do a bit of shopping. Just make sure you have something for all weathers. You know what Dublin weather is like :wink:

Jeans, Tshirts, combats, nice trousers/tops/skirts etc for going out. Flip flops, boots, trainers going out shoes. Just your normal bits and bobs. Just PM me if you wanna ask. Im taking stuff for rain and shine :wink:

You'll be fine :sexywink:

Ok i now have a pink sequined top and a nice red one which will cover my tattoos incase we don't want them to be seen :sexywink:

Need to fuind a nice pair of trousers...

Molly, I talked a bit about the tattoos before, with Babydoll, I think you were here too then :)

Bye Mucca :wave: :hug:
Hi GG :wave: :hug:
Hi SG :wave: :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:
Holy :censored: Wild
I just noticed the updated location

:applaud:

Ok, really going back to bed now.

3.gif

Night sweetie:hug:

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo that is a bit more blatantly U2, but I'm not sure my parents won't have me commited to a mental institution. They're already complaining that I'm too obsessed... :madspit:

I want a tattoo but i still can't make my mind up what i want to have :lol:

And Jez i'd love to get my lower lip pierced aswell. Think my grandmother would have a heart attack though. Shes not used to my nose piercing yet :lol:

But me and Kat talk about getting our lips pierced all the time.

Sorry i disappeared girls. Went to put a new duvet cover on my bed. Washed the cover yesterday. Freshly washed bedding :drool:

JezSnape said:
I've been thinking about getting a tattoo that is a bit more blatantly U2, but I'm not sure my parents won't have me commited to a mental institution. They're already complaining that I'm too obsessed... :madspit:

God knows what my family think :lol:

I've already convinced my work colleagues that i'm certifiable :lmao:

I'm surprised they haven't kidnapped B to shut me up :|

WildHoney said:

God knows what my family think :lol :

I've already convinced my work colleagues that i'm certifiable :lmao :

I'm surprised they haven't kidnapped B to shut me up : |

:lol:

My family are used to it. I've been obsessed with various things over the years :lmao:

Everyone at my work thinks im :crazy: I told my team leader i had had a drink to celebrate Bono's birthday on his birthday and she thought that was :cute: but most of the time thye think im :coocoo: :lol:

I should really get to bed. Work in the morning :|

See you all tommorow :heart:

:clonelove:

x

WildHoney said:

Wish i'd got 2 U2 duvet covers in the 80's :sad:

I could of sewn them together to make a double:drool:

I'd be sleeping with 5 men every night then :lol: :shifty: :drool:

Good thing you like to share then :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back