PGP-Party like its 1999! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My ear is hurting.
I just made my fourth piercing in my right ear today, and I had forgotten how much that actually hurts :angry:

Not to mention the fact that my left ear is weird, and had no room for a fourth piercing. :lol:

i am a clean gal but only with a bit of effort
we are remodeling so it is crazy cluttered
so sometimes it feels hopeless but i cannot
stand dirt :p

JezSnape said:
My ear is hurting.
I just made my fourth piercing in my right ear today, and I had forgotten how much that actually hurts :angry:

Not to mention the fact that my left ear is weird, and had no room for a fourth piercing. :lol:

I could never do piercings on my own :huh:

So how many piercings do you have in total?

JezSnape said:
My ear is hurting.

I have 4 piercing's in my left ear and 3 in my right, and then my nose pierced

I had too much of a belly to have one of those but who knows...

But i'd not get anything like my nipples and :silent: pierced :yikes:

Mucca said:

I could never do piercings on my own :huh:

So how many piercings do you have in total?

Well, my mum did them, technically. :lol:

I now have four piercings in my right ear and three in my left. I used to have one in my nose, that I made all on my own, but I had to take it out when my dad threatened to toss me out of the house... :madspit:

Molly, I'm not really brave, more like masochistic :lol: Nice thought though, thank you :hug:

JezSnape said:

Well, my mum did them, technically. :lol:

I now have four piercings in my right ear and three in my left. I used to have one in my nose, that I made all on my own, but I had to take it out when my dad threatened to toss me out of the house... :madspit:

Molly, I'm not really brave, more like masochistic :lol: Nice thought though, thank you :hug:

You can always get the nose piercing back later :)

WildHoney said:
Jem , I haven't a clue what im going to wear in Dublin :shrug:

Although i'll be able to fit into U2 t-shirts i haven't worn for years.

Must invest in some smart for tose special places though :sexywink:

:sad:
i want to go to dublin and drink with you all

Mucca, I plan too :D
And I want to pierce my tongue. Possibly my lower lip too. And then I have a pile of tattoos I've been planning on getting :lol:

JezSnape said:
Mucca, I plan too :D
And I want to pierce my tongue. Possibly my lower lip too. And then I have a pile of tattoos I've been planning on getting :lol:

:lol:

Looks like you know exactly where your savings will be going for the next few years.

bonoishot said:
Jez :yikes: You had it done at home. I couldn't do that. One day i will get my bellybutton done maybe. I can't be bothered now :lol:

:yes: Had it done at home. But my mum's a professional :D
It's great, I get it all done for free.

My little sister's birthday is tomorrow, and it's tradition for the girls in our family to be allowed to get their ears pierced when they turn twelve, if they want to. I just took the chance and got mine done as well. :)

Mucca, yeah, I have. The upside is, my mum's a professional piercer (if that's what it's called) and my brother is training to become a tattoo artist. :lol:

:wave:

I'm just stopping in to say hi and bye...I still have a lot to do tonight, so I probably won't be back.

See you on my birthday :hug:

JezSnape said:

:yes: Had it done at home. But my mum's a professional :D
It's great, I get it all done for free.

My little sister's birthday is tomorrow, and it's tradition for the girls in our family to be allowed to get their ears pierced when they turn twelve, if they want to. I just took the chance and got mine done as well. :)

Mucca, yeah, I have. The upside is, my mum's a professional piercer (if that's what it's called) and my brother is training to become a tattoo artist. :lol:

:lol: That's great! Definately saves you a ton of cash!

Hi/Bye Sarah :hug:

Hi/bye Sarah :hug:

Molly, I've been thinking about two bears, one on each shoulder. An angel and a devil :D
Then I've also been looking at a symbol from Africa, called "the many headed crocodile with one belly" which symbolises unity among humanity, despite the differences.
Sort of "we're one, but we're not the same" :lol:

WildHoney said:
Jem , I haven't a clue what im going to wear in Dublin :shrug:

Although i'll be able to fit into U2 t-shirts i haven't worn for years.

Must invest in some smart for tose special places though :sexywink:

Good excuse to do a bit of shopping. Just make sure you have something for all weathers. You know what Dublin weather is like :wink:

Jeans, Tshirts, combats, nice trousers/tops/skirts etc for going out. Flip flops, boots, trainers going out shoes. Just your normal bits and bobs. Just PM me if you wanna ask. Im taking stuff for rain and shine :wink:

You'll be fine :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom