PGP - Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2picture4881.jpg

LMJVConcert42.jpg

LMJVConcert35.jpg

LMJCCEra6s5c10.jpg

redhotswami said:
oooh artwork??? what kind of art do you do?

:hmm:

well..........................

severalkinds,actually...............:wink:

I wastrainedin the OLD way doingPaste & Mechaniclas [thus the "cut & paste"termsstillused on Word etc-where weliterally had todo that to re-edit formagazine articles ,adesetgc......

trained as a Graphic Designer and& M....plus didsomeillustrations .
Notmuch p[rofessionally ilo-wise.Much moreGD & P/m.Overa 6 yearperoid.
1976 - 1980.

Scuupture is my one & a hallove {closerthan a second fav].Itwasmy Minorin Artcollege.
I did showalitle in NYC in the mid80'ssmallgallery.

Ialsowastakingphotosfrom ayoungaf\ge......10ish.youcouldseeI had an eye forit b/cofmy artisticabilities.

I draw

somepencil. ,ink [notwith a crowquill], colored pencils,, I'mslowlytrying RELearn how topaint--thoiahvedone somewatercolorsoff& onthrough thedecades

I've wanted to0learn Photsg\hopm corell [used to be fractaldesigns]PAint for14 yrs,but t-since early 90's BUT NYC recessiooooobn,lossofalotofincome,then geting ill....blew my chancesforyears.
ButI followedupinthetrade showsas I couls,looked atbookatB& N,,,,,,,andwhen the chance came alongthru a NON profitagency tiobeabletilearnit.ijunmped at it and hav beenlearning ewver saince ....Fall 04.......... a sat studio workshop& indepentent timeon theweekdays1 :drool:

I alsodid alot of Stars wars Fan fic in FF print mags in the late80'searly90's.

Whilei don't geta chance reallytodoscupture..............my Jewelryworkoftenhas scupturalelementstoit --unique wirewortk adaptedsomefrommyscupture assemblegework.

SOYES,i've been as artist allmylife1:D

I see that you were kept busy typing up your art history Dazz, that had to take awhile :hug:

Bri - I didn't get out some of my favorite Larry pics so you could laugh at them, did I? :mad:

:wink:

SG - no it wasnt...well, i dunno, because i threw it and screamed. but it lit up!

dazz - omg! that sounds creepy but funny at the same time!

one time, i was about to fix a computer. i turned it on to see what was wrong. then i turned it off again to set up a diagnostic. it would not turn off! i even unplugged it and it stayed on for a few seconds.

dazzledbylight said:

:lmao:
:uhoh:

youshouldahve been here thetime..Um..............who'swas it............some one'scomptuer started postingmessages that --i think had beenpostedearlier....AGAIN.....wothout thepersonbeingthere!

:ohmy: :ohmy:

I thinkitwas flymykite's puter............

:ohmy::lol:!!

I remember when we first got this computer, I turned it on.....and it spoke!! :yikes:
I jumped 3 feet in the air. :lol:

redhotswami said:
SG - no it wasnt...well, i dunno, because i threw it and screamed. but it lit up!

dazz - omg! that sounds creepy but funny at the same time!

one time, i was about to fix a computer. i turned it on to see what was wrong. then i turned it off again to set up a diagnostic. it would not turn off! i even unplugged it and it stayed on for a few seconds.

itWAS........bothfunny ashellandcreepy.............
someonesaidthat it was somethingthat couldhappen.but RARE............

AH NOW.that'snotquiteasweirdasitfirstsounds............

I I v;e noticed fromtimetotime that when iturn certsainthings off.........haven't noticed it reccently............... that the function might goin fora fewmoreseconds..........

MAYBE depending the few seconds of Electrons STILLin the wire get towhich ever device andpower themforas fewseconds more.

THAT's the onlything icould figure out toexplan that!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom