PGP - Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's really expensive to go when you have to pay out of the pocket. I don't have insurance so I go when I can afford to.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel really bad whenever you get told of the problems that you have? I always walk out feeling like I don't take care of my teeth. Damn those hygenists! :madwife:

Where are you going Zee:sad:

Hey Diane:wave: I do not know if I have introduced myslef.

Wayne
thconantrump-1.gif

BonosBaby12 said:
It's really expensive to go when you have to pay out of the pocket. I don't have insurance so I go when I can afford to.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel really bad whenever you get told of the problems that you have? I always walk out feeling like I don't take care of my teeth. Damn those hygenists! :madwife:

it's not you! they point stuff out like they can tell exactly where you went wrong. I'm here to get better, not to get a lecture. I can't tell which is worse...going to the dentist or to the doctor. apparently neither has sympathy for you. :madspit:

redhotswami said:
yeah, i used to keep up with it too. but now I'm under the Indentured Servant Plan through my school, they don't even cover dental!

yeah my dental plan is kinda crappy. my medical was good up until this past July. they got rid of co-pays and upped my deductible so I pay more before they decide to pitch in. ugh

U2Girl416 said:

it's not you! they point stuff out like they can tell exactly where you went wrong. I'm here to get better, not to get a lecture. I can't tell which is worse...going to the dentist or to the doctor. apparently neither has sympathy for you. :madspit:

Oh how right you are about the lack of sympathy! It's like they play the game of "how low can they make you feel?"

I was practically called a liar at my last cleaning when I stated that I do floss regularly.

BonosBaby12 said:

Oh how right you are about the lack of sympathy! It's like they play the game of "how low can they make you feel?"

I was practically called a liar at my last cleaning when I stated that I do floss regularly.

Yeah, they're right and you must be wrong. yeah, and even worse...Ken is doctor/dentist phobic. So we went together yesterday. He even told the woman not to yell at him. poor thing. it was all I could do to drag him in there with me. didn't need them making HIM feel worse!

Back
Top Bottom