PGP: Hey Boys, They're Real

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got fired for giving a guest too much salsa and a guest complaint on Sunday. In other words it's because I'm diabetic. :|

We'll all be there to kick his ass by 6pm. And then we'll eat all the salsa.
:hug:

Well, then of course I'd be just as embarrassed as I'd be if he ever read half of what I post about him. :reject: That would be as bad as TBE catching me taking a pic of him (which I will probably try to do again today :shh: ).

I totally had a dream last night that you introduced a bunch of us to TBE, and he looked NOTHING like anyone in U2... kinda like a brown-haired Eminem, really.

OK now I'm freaking out. Cell, electric, and gym bill are due next week. I has no Job. My mom makes $150 a week.

Fuck.

Ok, I am the queen of $ crisis situations, having been through them all at least fifty times! ;)

Most electric companies will give you extra time if you give them a call, especially if you usually pay on time. Mine even has an automated option for it where you don't even have to talk to anyone. That should buy you a couple of weeks.

Everything will come together, I promise! I'm glad you have new boy there for hugs to get you through! And when you win zillions of dollars in the lawsuit, we would all like to stay in the same hotel as U2 in Montreal so we can get stuck in an elevator, plz.

not that I'm studying it or anything :shifty: but his hand goes back there at the end of the gif too. What gives, Lardence? Need some help with that?

All I saw is Edge being adorable. I guess he's confident enough in his junk that he doesn't have to check. :D

mmm.. that's pretty much all I saw :shrug:

:lol:

Having a dance party right now with my kids! :dance: My techie guy is running "club lights" on the stage and the whole cast is dancing to T-Pain and Kanye West. Some days I love my job!

I want to come to the dance party!!

I totally had a dream last night that you introduced a bunch of us to TBE, and he looked NOTHING like anyone in U2... kinda like a brown-haired Eminem, really.

Ok, I am the queen of $ crisis situations, having been through them all at least fifty times! ;)

All I saw is Edge being adorable. I guess he's confident enough in his junk that he doesn't have to check. :D

I want to come to the dance party!!

That's why I don't want to show you guys his pic. What if you look at it and you're all EEEEEWWWWWW!!!

You're totally invited to my dance party! :dance:

That's why I don't want to show you guys his pic. What if you look at it and you're all EEEEEWWWWWW!!!

You're totally invited to my dance party! :dance:

But we are curious little cats! :D If there is someone tall and buff, we need to know about it!

WOO, dancing!

dancing1.png

Salsa :drool:

Ass kickings :hyper:

I see we share similar interests! :lol:

That one might be my favorite of her entries.

I CAN CLEAN ALL THE THINGS!

I have to clean ALL the things???

Just did a really quick catchup (because I need to go to the motherfucking bank like an adult), but omg DG, that's insane, I'm so sorry. :hug: The others have given really good advice, though. :heart:

BBL. :wave:

Just tried on my outfit for Rocky Horror tommorow. Central Heating is on in my flat and I was still cold. :uhoh::angry::lmao: Gonna freeze to death tommorow. :scream::lol: Gonna be so much fun though. Need a crazy night like this. :hyper::love:

Are you going to see the movie? HAve you seen it before? Who are you dressing as?

HOLY COW- When I went to steal the "dancing" pic, I noticed her most recent post had 1,010 comments. Allie only HAD 1,000 followers when I started reading her, now she has like 29,000! What a difference a year or so makes!!!

I've already posted 2 in there already. :giggle: My work one, and my home one before I changed it last night. I'll wait a while before posting another in there. :D

I approve! :drool:

Isn't it such a nice picture to see when you first turn on your computer? I had forgotten I'd done that and was all OH HAI THAR BONO! :lol:

He's so bloody intense. That look in his eyes. :combust: Smoldering hot!

I just got fired for giving a guest too much salsa and a guest complaint on Sunday. In other words it's because I'm diabetic. : |

:ohmy::ohmy::angry::madwife::madwife::

...sputters in speechlessnees...

DAMN IT!!!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug: I just commented over on FB.

Even if you don't want the job back, I think you should at least put in a call to HR to let them know about this. That manager, at the very VERY least, should at least be ... I don't know. Disciplined? Written up? But you should at least let someone higher up know what happened.

Absolutely agree with this unless somehow you think you might get black-listed somehow amongst restaurants. :uhoh: Though I think there are so many restaurantsin a big city like Boston that that won't happen.

What bout....... as you calm down enough...

googling up ...there HAS TO be at least One Site with people whether specifically diabetic or with other conditions that:

> gives info on how to fight back other links
>has on-iine support threads for those affected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom